Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clash of Elements : Assorted Roleplay guild

Back to Guilds

You can roleplay, draw, or just chat with friends! 

Tags: element, roleplay, fight, Clan, hang out 

Reply For your information
Here first you noob!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__ - 0Diclonius0 - __
Captain

Distrustful Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:23 pm
These are the rules for our guild. Violations will lead to consequences.
1. You must be SEMI-literate.

Quote:

*I climb a tree and laugh at you* Haha! You can't catch me!

is not acceptable.

Quote:

Ryan climbed a tree and laughed at Landon. "You can't catch me!" he yelled.

is much more acceptable.

2. You must use third person.

Quote:

I walked quietly through the hallway, trying not to get caught.

is again, not acceptable.

Quote:

Ashley walked quietly through the hallway, not wanting to be caught out of bed so late.

is much more acceptable.

3. No God modding. This includes killing people off without their consent, being invincible in battle (never taking a hit and/or autohitting), no ability to copy other people's abilities, etc. NONE OF IT is allowed.

4. While Romance is encouraged in every RP, keep it PG-13. No cybering. If you absolutely feel that it adds to the story, do a time skip.

The entire reason behind a posting color is so that we can tell who is who when they post. Please, MAKE SURE TO POST ALL POSTS IN YOUR POSTING COLOR! THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE COLOR BLACK!

5. There is a thread for profile skeletons. If you make a role play please guide people towards using this skeleton, if you want to use your own please show one of the captins/vice captins and we will give you to no or go.

6. God modding is stupid, we said this already but some of you don't get it!

7. If your roleplay does not fall into any sub-forums let me know and I'll make a new one. Otherwise post them in the right sub-forums cause I will move it if its not.

8. Let your roleplay creator and everyone else know when if you will be inactive.

9. Unless they ask you to puppet their character don't do it! (in some cases its acceptable if in a fight they wont take any hits.) And do not kill off characters.

10. The leaders are law! Listen and respect us, we are to be feared!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:48 pm
One more thing to add. I have been on this other roleplaying site and I like the way they do fights. They post what their character is planning to do, write out them attempting it, saying how it would affect the other character vaguley and then leave it open for them to take the hit or dodge. They also have a 3 hit rule. at LEAST every three hits you must take a blow. ex:

One would write:
The she wolf knew that the bigger wolf, Reiden, would take the chance at her throat. She had left that open as something to draw him in. Now she was glad he took it. As he lunged for her, she whirled around, lashing out with her clawed paw at his face, hopeing to land it on his eyes. Should she succeed she could hopefully blind him. If not, then she would let him come close and then counter by ducking down and making a bite for his own throat

Then Reiden would write:
The vulnerability was too good to be true. Reiden found this out a little too late. As he launched himself at her, he felt claws rake across his face. He turned his broad head at the last moment so as not to be blinded in both eyes, and ended up barreling into the she wolf. His bulk would no doubt pose a challenge for her, but then he felt teeth on his throat and in a ditch move, he rolled to try and throw her off. Should that work then he could recover and renew his attack. If it wouldn't he was done for.

and when people are speaking to your character, you in real life would not stare blankly into space as they spoke. so if someone says:

"I really don't understand your past Desmond, but you should know that I don't care. If you don't want to relive it, I wont make you"

Then you should copy what they're saying and write your response to it and make your statment clear ex:

"I really don't understand your past Desmond," Her response did not surprise him and his hard set of his jaw only stiffened even more.

"but you should know that I don't care." Now this, this did surprise him. No one in his life before had understood his life, but she was understanding him. His gaze softened and he could not speak for a moment. He didn't need to, he just listened as she went on.

"If you don't want to relive it, I wont make you" Something must be wrong with the universe because this was far too good to be true. But he dare not question her. He only smiled.

"Thank you" (Alarm should be going off in your head! Stick you your color! or colors if you have your color bolded or slightly changed from your character speaking to thinking or their actions)  

Eye of Dracul
Vice Captain

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
For your information

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items