1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Quote:
Dear Rabid Bagel Cow Thing,

Today we decorated our holiday behemoth. I hung strings of sparkly tinker toys all over it, and topped it with a a bagel. It's cheesy! Plus it smells like a sweat sock, wafting holiday cheer throughout the house. Pretty soon I'm going to rubbing some cookies to give to Mongoosey. I've got a few special ingredients I want to include: some potatoes, pencils and crusty berries. Doesn't that sound delicious?

Yours slowly,
StephODell

I can't get over the cheesy bagel that smells like a sweat sock.. wafting holiday cheer. XD

Mmm.. Rubbed cookies. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:55 pm
It's grown into a scream
私は音楽には意味があるのはうんざりしている

Tai's not naughty. Gaia just doesn't like her letters. >_>

It's grown into a scream
外からは良いが、内側に見える物質のない

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:59 pm
I like my own letter <3

I'm writing this letter to wish you a fanatic Xmas! I'm sure visions of dead cat-plums are already smooching in your head, but there's still work to be done. Did you remember to deck your cashiers with boughs of icky green stuff? Have you spiked the dinosaur with plenty of snot? Have you pwned your green Zurgon hat by the chimney with care? Did you leave out tacos and some brain smoothie for Santa and his reindeer?

Yours obnoxiously,
Fuzia

Santa loves his taco and brain smoothie!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 am
Mwahahahaha!

DM's letter to Tai
Dear Tai Takahashi,

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is getting warm and cozy when it's cold outside. Right now we are all huddled around a between the legs for warmth drinking bodily. I'm reading a book on the history of chests-- really sculpted stuff. What''s the weather like where you are? I heard it might get pretty shiny before the week's over. Oh well; rain or shine, you can always hop under a nakked and snuggle up with a DM -haha on your lap!

Yours rollingly,
dragonmonkey

DM's letter to mongoose
Dear crazy_mongoose,

I'm writing this letter to wish you a drunk Xmas! I'm sure visions of pizza-plums are already drinking in your head, but there's still work to be done. Did you remember to deck your people with boughs of whiskey? Have you spiked the bread with plenty of vodka? Have you chuck your pants by the chimney with care? Did you leave out lemon and some rum for Santa and his reindeer?

Yours wanting to be tipsy-ily,
dragonmonkey

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items