Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
//. how to code a profile layout.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WootAZNxxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:24 pm
Recently, I`m loving tektek.org w/ it's helpful gaia features . But, since I hadn't been active much here and wanted to make a new profile..... How do you code one, well I know how to make a layout but no coding. Any guides or anything that has to do with coding profile layouts in gaia? thank you very much!~ And just to be sure.... What's the current size for gaia layouts??? LOLOLOL.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 pm
Coding takes a while to learn... what I would do is take a few tektek layouts and play with them.

I'm not saying you should steal their code, just use it as outlines. After a while you'll get the gist of it. : )  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

WootAZNxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:16 pm
Dante Demoness
Coding takes a while to learn... what I would do is take a few tektek layouts and play with them.

I'm not saying you should steal their code, just use it as outlines. After a while you'll get the gist of it. : )

Hahaha, I got it. It's just that Gaia coding looks pretty different than original coding. >.< So it screws me up. 8D & pretty complicated for me. as a coding gaia layout noob. i was afraid if the coding screws up a layout i make. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 pm
IM GOING TO PUT A TEMP. LAYOUT.
& how do you imagemap? i suck at it. x-x i have no idea how to change the status thing. like if your online, it says online. then when you log off, it says offline. >.<  

WootAZNxxx

The Graphic Makers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff