Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section
Roleplay Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:28 am
Princess Zelda21
me know it all
Whimsical Leprechaun
XSK Ambrosia
wut? where'd ya read that in? what kinda bible? .___.

The New and Old Testaments.
Go searching for it.Not once was ever referred to as Satan or vice versa.

um...lucifer fall is not in the bible....it is recorded in other books only pastors are allowed to read/study.....it is assumed that he is also known as satan....though you have to look through the other pastor only books to find out more, not the bible... confused

Seriously, does no one do legitimate research any more on real world religions? stare Yes, Lucifer is in the bible. It's literally another name for Satan! Look it up in the bible and do some thorough research instead of jumping to conclusions! Don't rely on those pastor only books for evidence and such, the bible is the only true source material you'd need for that specific research. Sheesh! emotion_facepalm

um, thats nice....could you quote the verse???
(we has looked for it, but not found it...is not sure where to look...)
sorry redface  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:31 am
Princess Zelda21
It's been quite a number of years since the RP threads here in the guild obviously are dead. None of them have continued since the last person who posted that specific year. I've been looking to RP with someone in this guild, but I'm not sure where to look. What the heck happened to this subforum? It's literally permanent dead silence! emotion_facepalm

wow, is new here...you make the guild sound old....maybe make a RP?
is also looking for one to join, so we save somewhere to post post...(be active)...  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:45 pm
me know it all
Princess Zelda21
me know it all
Whimsical Leprechaun
XSK Ambrosia
wut? where'd ya read that in? what kinda bible? .___.

The New and Old Testaments.
Go searching for it.Not once was ever referred to as Satan or vice versa.

um...lucifer fall is not in the bible....it is recorded in other books only pastors are allowed to read/study.....it is assumed that he is also known as satan....though you have to look through the other pastor only books to find out more, not the bible... confused

Seriously, does no one do legitimate research any more on real world religions? stare Yes, Lucifer is in the bible. It's literally another name for Satan! Look it up in the bible and do some thorough research instead of jumping to conclusions! Don't rely on those pastor only books for evidence and such, the bible is the only true source material you'd need for that specific research. Sheesh! emotion_facepalm

um, thats nice....could you quote the verse???
(we has looked for it, but not found it...is not sure where to look...)
sorry redface

No, I can't quote the verse off the top of my head, sorry. If I knew I would of told you right away, but I don't. ^_^* Keep reading through the bible hun, you'll find your answers there. As for your other post, I wasn't around when the guild first began, I was just making an observation. I don't mind doing an RP. Were you wanting to do one as practice or something? I don't do very well with sci-fi types though. Kind of depends on what the story is really.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:40 pm
Princess Zelda21

me know it all

Although it's very interesting what you both have written... When did this become a Biblical chatroom?  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:44 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Princess Zelda21

me know it all

Although it's very interesting what you both have written... When did this become a Biblical chatroom?

Honestly, I don't know. I'd say it's because whoever brought up the subject first is quite literally one who started the whole thing. All I did was point said person to a legitimate source for more information on what they were discussing in general and that's it. I apologize if somehow the thread got slightly off topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:53 pm
Princess Zelda21

me know it all

Well, let me clear this up then and be a little insightful on the following conversation.

Isaiah 14:12-15

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit."

Revelation 12:7-9

"Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

The term "Lucifer" come from the Hebrew text that has הֵילֵל בֶּן־שָׁחַר (helel ben-shakhar, “Helel son of Shachar”), which is then traduced to Latin Vulgate as "Lucifer". So no, the specific name "Lucifer" is not mentioned in modern Bibles, but yes in Vulgar Latin Bibles from ancient churches such as the Church of Saint Peter.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:33 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Princess Zelda21

me know it all

Well, let me clear this up then and be a little insightful on the following conversation.

Isaiah 14:12-15

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit."

Revelation 12:7-9

"Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

The term "Lucifer" come from the Hebrew text that has הֵילֵל בֶּן־שָׁחַר (helel ben-shakhar, “Helel son of Shachar”), which is then traduced to Latin Vulgate as "Lucifer". So no, the specific name "Lucifer" is not mentioned in modern Bibles, but yes in Vulgar Latin Bibles from ancient churches such as the Church of Saint Peter.

thanks for this...we don't have a latin bible....(i might call it a pastor only bible, but it sounds like any one can read it.....if they know latin xd we do not.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:53 pm
according to Princess Zelda21 paragraph scale, we is SEMI-LITERATE....
is hard to type much more than that.... sweatdrop  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mya Moonlight

Fallen Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:14 am
I wanna RP! If anyone wants to RP with me, please quote me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:34 am
Mya Moonlight
I wanna RP! If anyone wants to RP with me, please quote me!

What kind of RP did you have in mind? I'm just curious is all. I'll gladly RP with you if that's alright? ^_^*

A minor note to everyone else: This is a thread to discuss things about RPing, not the place for random spammy things which have nothing to do with the subject! There's a subforum in this guild for all other non-RP related content which is where that other stuff belongs, not this thread! Please stay on topic at all times!  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

KiKis Misery Service

Timid Fatcat

12,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:22 pm
Hello, I'm new to the guild. I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a roleplay with me or was interested in joining one in general, (As i noticed there hadn't been any new roleplays in a while).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:47 pm
KiKis Misery Service
Hello, I'm new to the guild. I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a roleplay with me or was interested in joining one in general, (As i noticed there hadn't been any new roleplays in a while).

I'll RP with you, if you're still interested. Do you have any ideas for one? Sorry for replying so late. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:44 pm
Anybody want to RP with me? Maybe something original, or "Legend of Zelda" kind of story...? Could always brainstorm ideas or something. emotion_facepalm  
Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff