Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
One of THOSE Fangirls...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art Critique? Ja? Ja?
  Nein.
  Suuure.
  Obligatory PollWhore Option
View Results

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:30 pm
I realize we can be banes upon existence, but I shall be nice and try to keep my offensive presence at a minimum. whee

Seriously though, hello hello. I have been lurking here for... some unknown amount of time, as I can barely keep track of what day it is. So I figured I might as well offer something in return for all of you awesome people. Unfortunately, I am not sure if anyone will appreciate the gift but I will share it anyway because... well, just because I can.

User Image

In other news, I was watching the marriage videos in G.U. and read a magnificent observation someone made: Haseo never changes his outfit when he does the whole Promise Card dealio. Either he is extremely lazy, or his Xth Form is his idea of Supremely Formal.

Also, odds are I will be back. Again. With more fanart, that will continue to disappoint. I'm such a lover. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm
I love it! Sillybus is really a fangirl after all! -shot-  

BreathLessX
Crew

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:50 pm
BreathLessX
I love it! Sillybus is really a fangirl after all! -shot-

Hahah! XD I most certainly always thought so! ...a-ack! YOU'VE BEEN SHOT! *Dramatically runs over* Hang on! D: My SP is depleted, but it should restore itself here in a minute... don't die on me, BreathLessX!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 pm
Nice~. XD I myself am not a fan of Haseo and Silabus as a couple, but I do think that pretty much everyone has a crush and/or obsession with Haseo, so it makes sense.
Nice job.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:51 pm
Ahhhh that's so adorable! *A*

Haseo probably does think the Xth Form is the Ultimate Combo. It's business casual and formal, appropriate for all occasions! Both outings with your adorable little brother figure and your new waifu/husbando.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:33 am
Darkly_Doomed
Nice~. XD I myself am not a fan of Haseo and Silabus as a couple, but I do think that pretty much everyone has a crush and/or obsession with Haseo, so it makes sense.
Nice job.

Hahah, thanks! <3 I will admit I am a rampant fangirl, but I try my best to keep it on the downlow so I don't annoy people TOO much.
It is because Haseo has the Skeith. I mean, come on. Who can say no to Skeith? Such a big and adorable lub, that Skeith. *Shot*

fk12
Ahhhh that's so adorable! *A*

Haseo probably does think the Xth Form is the Ultimate Combo. It's business casual and formal, appropriate for all occasions! Both outings with your adorable little brother figure and your new waifu/husbando.

Thank you so much! >w
Pfffttt, it wouldn't surprise me if that was his trail of thought. xD Hahaha! Well, the man certainly saves his moolah if nothing else. And aww, Bo... he is far too adorable. ;w;  

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 pm
I enjoy your picture. Haseo would be with Sily. I mean, Haseo is the whore of GU. HE'S WITH EVERYONE.
I like your style, bro. Like, especially the way you draw hair.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:56 pm
Grieverr
I enjoy your picture. Haseo would be with Sily. I mean, Haseo is the whore of GU. HE'S WITH EVERYONE.

I feel bad for Haseo when you say that. I mean, really now, it's not like he wanted to be with everyone. It just so happens that everyone wanted to be with him. He just has that personality.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:44 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

I feel bad for Haseo when you say that. I mean, really now, it's not like he wanted to be with everyone. It just so happens that everyone wanted to be with him. He just has that personality.

Yeah, but he still keeps them around. He seems to like them all. ;D And he was asking for it, man. I mean, his outfits are quite whore-ish.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 pm
Grieverr

Pffffttt. heart He can be with practically everyone, agreed. And man, the fanfictions... let's not get started on those, ja? xD
Aww, thanks! I always have super-trouble doing dotHack character's hair, so it means a lot you said that!

Darkly_Doomed

I'm serious. xD Totally Skeith. From the moment Skeith popped in Sign, The World has been revolving around him... *Double shot*  

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces