Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:51 pm
IDK WTF Im Doing
the way people rate games is if its not COD its not a good game. But this surpasses it. More realistic. no Russians or world war on the brink. down to earth war game.
pretty much. they put you in worst case scenarios and s**t but then again it's not terribly uncommon for ODA, SEALS, or SF in general to be outnumbered.

I also like how the bullet impact on the ground is and that you have to lead far away targets. also theres a tracer like every 4th round or something to that effect on the US weapons.

asking a buddy for some ammo is good, but theyre not carrying commie weapons so if you got an AK, dont even bother.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
IDK WTF Im Doing
the way people rate games is if its not COD its not a good game. But this surpasses it. More realistic. no Russians or world war on the brink. down to earth war game.
pretty much. they put you in worst case scenarios and s**t but then again it's not terribly uncommon for ODA, SEALS, or SF in general to be outnumbered.

I also like how the bullet impact on the ground is and that you have to lead far away targets. also theres a tracer like every 4th round or something to that effect on the US weapons.

asking a buddy for some ammo is good, but theyre not carrying commie weapons so if you got an AK, dont even bother.
all in all from the campane to the little stuff. very excellent. I portrays what is really going on in the world.
Favorite qoute from the game has to be: "sent in the rangers"  

IDK WTF Im Doing

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:50 pm
Greatest OH s**t moment: The cell phone. You know exactly what I'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 am
Pripyat Dawn
Greatest OH s**t moment: The cell phone. You know exactly what I'm talking about.
(ring ring) TSgt. Ybarra: "is that a cell ph-BOOM!"  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash