Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm
Anybody else actively playing this game? It's a lot better then I expected it to be!

I especially love the Multiplayer, it's so rewarding to convince a player that your an NPC and have them kill the wrong target.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm
I've been playing on Xbox Live for about 4 years now, and out of all the games i've played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer has given me the most satisfying kills i've ever had.

Something about picking the right one out of a crowd just thinking, "Its that one" Then the satisfying feeling that you get when you kill them and they figured that you guessed right. Priceless.  

Yanniz

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:13 am
Exactly!

I feel that this game actually requires skill and strategy, rather then twitch-shot gameplay that has consumed Multiplayer in recent times (I'm talking about you CoD!)

So far, my favorite male persona is The Doctor, and my favorite female persona is The Thief. For some reason, The Doctors mask is strangely unnerving, but very cool at the same time.

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games