Age of Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:16 pm
As Dalia sung Cron to sleep Nair raised his ax and let out a painful cry. As he did he brought his ax down into the dragon's skull tearing deep into it. Cron let out a blood curring howl as blood oozed out of his skull. The body thrashed around for a couple of seconds before finally falling to the ground. The Dragoon's eyes became dark and distant.

All was silent as Cron died; at least it was silent until the sound of clapping rang out. The group turned towards the cave entrance and saw Finn leaning there. "Good work, quite the show. I think you deserve the Kings' patronage for that! At least now it is time for curtain call and for you to disappear forever. I have grew tired of this stale area...."

As Finn was talking he was pulling a bunch of vials out of his pockets. He was biting the lids off of the vials as a giant shadow appeared behind Finn. At first it was ally a 2d shape on the ground, then it slowly started to rise out of the ground. As it started to tower above Finn the shadow let out a howl. Finn spun around with a squeak. As he saw the shadow in front of him he laughed, "Oh so now the Stalker mean's to join the party. Well I don't fear a s**t like you..."

Fin started to curse Rentus as the shadow formed into a hand and swung Finn into his grasp. Finn started to struggle and scream as the shadow dragged the hand down into the ground. Finn tried to pull himself out of the Stalker's grasp, but the grip was too strong. Within in second's Finn had disappeared from this world.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:13 pm
“Nair I am sorry you had to go through with that. He is probably in a better place now.” Crux wasn’t very sure what the right words were to clam a minotaur. He put a hand on the giant beatsman’s shoulder and tried to pull him away from the monstrosity that Crain had become.

“Finn must be stopped. He has so many sins to pay for. I will kill him so slowly that every part of him is tortured.” Muez was livid. The broken rock and shredded landscape formed to make his face. Anger spewed from every movement as he screamed. None of them were so sure how to take the shadows eating Finn. At least they got to hear his scream before he vanished. That made a smile cross the puppeted face.

“We need to get out of here and fast. Nair are you good to run?” Dalia didn’t want to push him away from his brother but there wasn’t much time. The cave could collapse at any moment. Everyone else turned to run for the entrance except Crux and Nair. Crux wasn’t going to move until Nair came with them.  

Dugan195
Crew

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:18 pm
Iniac looked at the cave walls and frowned, "This place is collapsing, nothing to be done now but run." He turned and started to run with the others as Nair got up off the ground and look at Crux. Tears where still running down his eyes and they were blood red.

"Thank you Crux. I don't deserve your kindness for fighting for that madman. He promised to return us to normal, not turn us to monsters. How could we be so stupid." Nair hit himself in the head as he rose to his feet. He arced his back back and let out a growl as he stomped his feet as rocks fell around them. "Are you ready to leave this god forsaken place?" Nair asked as he wiped the tears away and took off towards the entrance of the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:09 pm
Crux, Muez, and Dalia ran for an exit. Everyone stayed close to either Crux or Iniac so that the collapsing cave didn't harm them. Everyone made it out remotely untouched.

"Now what?" The difficult question came up. None of them knew what to do next.

"We hunt down Finn and destroy him!" Muze's fury filled his words. Nair got behind him. The two pounded the ground together. He had negatively affected both of them.

"Back to square one." Crux looked into the distance. The sun was rising but it gave none of them a smile.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 pm
Ethet giggled and spun around skipping ahead of the rest of them, "hahaha am I the only one who realized what happened? Really! We don't need to look for Finn I know where he is!" She said in an excited tone.

Iniac who was panting from the fight, his age showing again, he slowed his breath and let out a chukle, "Oh dear girl where is she at," sounding like the old grandfather of champions he was before the war that everyone loved.

Ethet twirled her tattered dress hem and smiled, "He is dead sillies!"

Buckle stepped toward Ethet and put his hand on his chin imitating a human thinking, "How do you know that? It is a possibility yes, but what even happened? Was it a trick?"

Ethet shook her head, "No silly. That was Rentus! The Stalker was hunting Artimus Finn as well! He found Finn because of all of the destruction we were doing to mountain. Caused enough commotion that we drew him there where he killed his target. Having done so he ignored us and went back to report his success as ordered."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff