i cant wait untill they remake ff7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:31 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Personally, (Since I don't have a PS1, and can't find it like ANYWHERE) I would love to see it remade with better graphics, no change of story, just better graphics. Every FF VII game I've played makes me even more confused to why they went to the extent of creating more of a story, I guess of other characters that aren't big themselves? Except for Crisis Core, that was awesome, except when they die...Zack is my new favorite character btw. Besides Kadaj and Cait Sith, both annoying but lovable to an extent.

Conclusion: They should remake the graphics a bit more, have voice actors optional, but uh....more gore. We don't like people getting punched without blood...like that would make no sense.

yah but i wanna see the game be bloody  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:44 pm
...i think it would be better if caithsith is not in the game =/  

KureshentoLucrecia

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 pm
caith sith is useless beacuse hes the one that aerith dies if he had not given the key  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
caith sith is useless beacuse hes the one that aerith dies if he had not given the key

the truks would not found her and sephy would not have killed her  

KureshentoLucrecia

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:50 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Sakuya794
I don't think I could handle seeing Aerith's death full of blood... =/ Which amuses me to think about, considering at the end of the game Sephiroth is COVERED in blood.

yah that to : D well it amuses me how that fat pevert in the game would look like when he kidnaps tifa

Don Corneo? He didn't kidnap Tifa. Tifa went to him of her own free will.
But I would like to see HQ Miss Cloud...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Wuppa Wuppa
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Wuppa Wuppa
Aerith Great Gospel
Wuppa Wuppa
Personally, (Since I don't have a PS1, and can't find it like ANYWHERE) I would love to see it remade with better graphics, no change of story, just better graphics. Every FF VII game I've played makes me even more confused to why they went to the extent of creating more of a story, I guess of other characters that aren't big themselves? Except for Crisis Core, that was awesome, except when they die...Zack is my new favorite character btw. Besides Kadaj and Cait Sith, both annoying but lovable to an extent.

Conclusion: They should remake the graphics a bit more, have voice actors optional, but uh....more gore. We don't like people getting punched without blood...like that would make no sense.

If you have a PlayStation 3, you can buy it from the PS Store for about $6.99. If you have a Playstation 2, you could buy it on Ebay or something and play it on there. You do not have to have just a PSOne to play Final Fantasy VII, nor VIII, nor IX, nor Anthology.
Oh...well then...I guess I'll just search somewhere then.

theres an actualy cheat where you can make tifa die
That's boss.

i know right xD and theres a cheat where u can play as sephy instead of cloud
oh ya  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Main Forum