Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Advice Section
Halika, Usap Tayo Advising Section: Share Now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stormbornn

Dedicated Shopper

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 am
I need your advice. sad

Meron akong bf. Nakilala ko lang dito sa gaia. At mahigit one year na kami(PERO DI PA RIN NAGKIKITA) Tapos sabi nya kesyo ako na future nya, then parang nanlalamig na sya. Tas nalaman ko na lang na mahal na mahal pa rin nya yung ex nya(na nabuntis ng iba) Na dun daw sa babae na un sya nabaliw. So? Ano bang masasabi nyo? Dapat ko pa bang ituloy to? Ayoko kasi ng matuluyan kami na di pa rin nagkikita, for formalities man lang. Na pag nagbreak kami, masabi kong ex ko sya na lam kong nag-exist talaga sa real life ko. :/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 pm
x_L33anN3_x
I need your advice. sad

Meron akong bf. Nakilala ko lang dito sa gaia. At mahigit one year na kami(PERO DI PA RIN NAGKIKITA) Tapos sabi nya kesyo ako na future nya, then parang nanlalamig na sya. Tas nalaman ko na lang na mahal na mahal pa rin nya yung ex nya(na nabuntis ng iba) Na dun daw sa babae na un sya nabaliw. So? Ano bang masasabi nyo? Dapat ko pa bang ituloy to? Ayoko kasi ng matuluyan kami na di pa rin nagkikita, for formalities man lang. Na pag nagbreak kami, masabi kong ex ko sya na lam kong nag-exist talaga sa real life ko. :/

naranasan ko din 'to. pero kami 2 years. >_> sagad. never. nakipagbreak din ng di nagkikita. haizt..  

lilanee08

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:40 pm
x_L33anN3_x
I need your advice. sad

Hello! Good day to you! I would like be direct and straight to the point, first and foremost, in my own opinion, having a relationship with someone you do not fully know is such a bad mistake. Hindi mo pa siya nakikita, hindi mo pa alam ang kanyang mga pananaw, so parang nakikipagharutan lang ng pixel, maybe it is just a pinch of your imagination. Think, and reflect kung love mo ba talaga siya. It is his mistake anyways, not yours. Listen to the voice of God inside you and stand up for your decision once and for all smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm
I'm not very good at socializing with people, although I really want to befriend some of my batchmates. I'm acquainted with a lot of my batchmates, but we are just that - acquaintances. We have this circle thingy wherein we have a retreat and become circle siblings, and these batchmates I want to converse with are my circle siblings. I really want to talk to them but I don't know how to start a conversation.

I guess you would be wondering why aren't close yet- we had the retreat last February. And it would be so busy during March because the teachers would give all the projects during that month, and I had a lot of activities to attend to even before the retreat. And also there are more boys in our circle, and I especially have a hard time socializing with boys. Thank goodness some of them are and were my classmates, because we're friends, but there are good number of them who had not been my classmates.

So advice, please?

Sorry, long post. redface  

Gilipollas

Dangerous Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Advice Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff