Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  1+
View Results

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:23 pm
I think its becasue the dude who made the anime thought,"it would really suck if sasuke died...." so he didnt make that episode.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:14 pm
One of my theories is that Itachi kept Sasuke alive to amuse himself. Since he was bored enough to kill off his entire clan, he might as well play games with his little brother. He knows that Sasuke will never be able to defeat him, so he thinks it is amusing to watch Sasuke try. This theory makes Itachi seem all-powerful and cruel, and slightly mad. I wouldn't entertain this theory much but it's the only one of mine that hasn't already been shared.

Personally, I support the "guilt[/atonement-for-sins]" theory.  

abrachasyn

BlueMoonKai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:54 am
Sasuke is not worth killing. Enough said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:59 pm
smile yup. I can't image Itachi doing it for love. God damned.

I think Itachi left Sasuke live because he is cruel, and wants Sasuke to kill him in the future.  

Varkyl

Tsasumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:06 pm
there's a rumor around the sites that itachi didn't kill sasuke because he wanted sasuke to be the one to kill him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:34 pm
Tsasumi
there's a rumor around the sites that itachi didn't kill sasuke because he wanted sasuke to be the one to kill him.

I thought that too neutral At one point I thought it was so lame that he would kill his mom (His dad sucks) but not his brother, which is so-o-o weak by the way (All looks)! blaugh

BlueMoonKai

Nathan24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:52 pm
xavy_sangabriel
By any chance, does anyone know why did Itachi not kill Sasuke? Or is Sasuke some kind of chosen one that's why he survived?

Itachi didn't kill Sasuke because he wants someone to beat him up when he becomes weak and become his successor...
ninja idea ninja idea  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:52 pm
hey just wanna say thanks to the people who thought my theory was good! you made my day! ^.^  

keira_hazuki

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:38 pm
I think Itachi just wants a uchiha come after him, or else he'll be the only uchiha left. Didn't someone say that only a uchiha can kill a uchiha? coz they both got sharingan  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff