[LOG] Just Trust Me... (Kirtana x Ouro)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:38 pm
Kiratana was practicing the latest dance she had learned. It was her hope that she would be able to do a demonstration that would impress her mother. She spun on her paws, doing her best to feel the music in her head, smiling brightly as she hit just the right stride, knowing that she was so close to getting right where she needed to be. Just the right turn, just one more stride and then...

Then she slipped, feeling her ankle catch in some ditch that she hadn't seen. She let out a small 'eep' and then a low wail of pain when she realized that she probably wouldn't be able to stand on the sprained paw. "Oh no..." She moaned, squinting her eyes in pain and biting her lip, "Ow, ow, ow... damnit..." She wasn't used to swearing under her breath, but she couldn't really help herself. It hurt, and a lot more than she had expected it to.

"Oh no..." She wondered how close anyone was. Someone from the pride had to be wandering around who could help her out. Once she got it looked at she would be fine... oh Gods, she hoped she would be fine. What would she do with a sprained paw. "s**t." She covered her mouth with her good paw when she realized what she'd said, then giggled a little when she realized there was no one around to hear her. Then winced in pain again. "Owie..."

Dark ears perked up curiously as the large, white-pelted lion froze mid step, a frown coming across his lips. That had sounded like a creature in pain. A dark chuckle passed his lips before he shook away the dark expression that had been brought to his face. Now was no time to be amused, after all. It seemed someone needed his 'help' today.

Slowly he turned toward where he'd heard the sound, stepping further into the pridal lands he'd been skirting around before. It didn't take him long at all to find the younger lioness with all the noise she was making. Gold eyes narrowed on her a moment as he stepped up behind the female, before a seemingly gentle smile spread over his lips. " My my, such language. I suppose I can not blame you however, that's quite a sprain. How ever did you manage that? "

His tone was soft as he stepped over the girl to lean down and better inspect the injured paw. It was nothing too serious. A bit of salve and rest and she should be fine. Such a shame, he wouldn't have the time to make her into one of his.. 'special patients'.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 pm
She looked up at him, green eyes widening a little, "Oh... hi. You're not... ow, from around here are you?" Kirtana asked, laughing a little before she winced again, "Ow. Yeah, sorry... I was dancing and then I slipped and sprained my... ow. Yeah. I really nailed it I think... what a pain." She groaned a little, putting on a brave face as best she could, "You know how it is when you get... well, carried away."

She tried to stand a little, and failed when she tried to put weight on it, "Sorry about the swearing and stuff... bad language, right? Never pleasent for anyone but I... ow. Yeah. I've never really been badly hurt before, and this isn't so bad either I guess... just a pain really." She winced, "Real pain..."

She looked up and did her best to keep up the good face, "I wouldn't suppose I could get you to get some help for me? My pride's pretty close, they can take care of me, and I'm sure they'd all be very grateful for the help and all." She was sure she could come up with a reward or something, her mother was in good enough standing and her siblings were all friendly, so it wasn't like they couldn't show some courtsey to a stranger if he went out of his way to help her.

Plus, she generally liked to think the best of other lions.

" Hmm, I could, but I would not feel right leaving you alone out here unprotected and injured. There is no telling what manner of creature could come across you. " He shook his head, settling himself in front of her as he slid off a pouch he wore around his neck. " However, you happen to be in luck. I can tend to this injury, then help you on your way back home. Is that acceptable? "

He didn't wait for a reply, offering her an easy smile as he began pawing through the pouch to find a specific herb. " Just sit still. It's better not to try to put any weight on it just yet. It would be a shame if you accidentally did more permanent damage to it, after all. " He chided, not at all pleased that she had tried to stand.

People really did need to learn the limits of their bodies. So many ended up hurting themselves further when injured.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces