Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake (Epic_Muffin) is OLD!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:52 pm
Awesome Sensei
~Is literate~ I am gonna have a sorta good guy biggrin

Not evil of course, but not "JUSTICE!"

Haha I can't wait to see you when you have powerful Digimon it will be so fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:58 pm
Darkfire Karan
Awesome Sensei

Oh yeah I am excited for that too. I mean my Chibomon can kick some a**, but. . .I mean perhaps it's not the strongest thing ever. . . .maybe. I do think I could beat up a omnimon though, just sayin'. Well, assuming the omnimon was already dead.  

Awesome Sensei

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 pm
Awesome Sensei
Darkfire Karan
Awesome Sensei

Oh yeah I am excited for that too. I mean my Chibomon can kick some a**, but. . .I mean perhaps it's not the strongest thing ever. . . .maybe. I do think I could beat up a omnimon though, just sayin'. Well, assuming the omnimon was already dead.

or you pend hundreds of hours making chibomon have max stats to beat omnimon XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm
Darkfire Karan
Awesome Sensei
Darkfire Karan
Awesome Sensei

I am gonna do it. Btw, I probably shouldn't have posted in that event you guys are doing now XD but hell, I thought "Pshhh its just a bunch of mega levels!"  

Awesome Sensei

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 pm
Awesome Sensei
Darkfire Karan
Awesome Sensei
Darkfire Karan
Awesome Sensei

I am gonna do it. Btw, I probably shouldn't have posted in that event you guys are doing now XD but hell, I thought "Pshhh its just a bunch of mega levels!"

no its cool that you did. Just hang out with the right crowd and your good. When you get a champion use him or her to their best potential.

Though mostly everyone is only gonna use megas (I am trying to get away from it, its working slowly for me so far), I am sure you can try something out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:22 pm
Darkfire Karan

no its cool that you did. Just hang out with the right crowd and your good. When you get a champion use him or her to their best potential.

Though mostly everyone is only gonna use megas (I am trying to get away from it, its working slowly for me so far), I am sure you can try something out.

Yup, hopefully I can get a rookie soon XD  

Awesome Sensei

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Awesome Sensei
Darkfire Karan

XD a rookie would be good to have yes.

I am currently learning ways to make my Digimon fight to their best potential. Like using different styles of fighting. I recently found a deadly style for Metal Garurumon. Paildramon is the one I am trying to make right now. Since i am going to introduce him to the RP soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:27 pm
Darkfire Karan
Awesome Sensei
Darkfire Karan

I am currently learning ways to make my Digimon fight to their best potential. Like using different styles of fighting. I recently found a deadly style for Metal Garurumon. Paildramon is the one I am trying to make right now. Since i am going to introduce him to the RP soon.

I think I misread this. . .It says I need a total of 100 posts in the guild to evolve my digimon to rookie? So I would have 1000 tp?  

Awesome Sensei

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 pm
Awesome Sensei
Darkfire Karan
Awesome Sensei
Darkfire Karan

I think I misread this. . .It says I need a total of 100 posts in the guild to evolve my digimon to rookie? So I would have 1000 tp?

1 post = 10 tp

so ya your good  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 pm
Yes 1 post is 10 TP. . .so 100 posts is 1000 tp. . .

I need like 80 more posts before I can digivolve to. . .rookie? *I hate myself*  

Awesome Sensei

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:42 pm
bump forum can work O_o

but you probably wont need it if your social  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:52 pm
iAm Techno-san
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt
Welcome back Muffin / Cupcake! (Both as platonic terms of endearment and your name as well. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^)

It has been a really long while since you've been back, and it is utterly great that you are. 3nodding I randomly wonder "Where is Epic Muffin?" from time to time. 3nodding It is really great that you are back. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^

Also~ upon Techno's comment~ sweatdrop There are quite a few well-versed literate / semi-literate Hero RPers~ just that they haven't been on, and also since well~ I really don't know, yet, I am sure that eventually, they shall be more acquainted with the norms of RPing. sweatdrop I'll see what I can do~? sweatdrop

The fact that there are some means nothing to the active if they're not on...
im pretty sure that just proved my pijnt even further

Indeed, the massive amount of good guys are really lol...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash