Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:00 pm
Fresnel
Maddness91
inb4 at least 1 person says this was a good thing because he stopped a dem from taking over the country...

as a "fiscally conservative Democrat and gun rights advocate" i wonder why she wasn't packing... inb4 that makes me a bad guy for some reason confused

and to add to rabble's point, if ur going to shoot up a place, of all this things u have to pick from never pick a glock xd inb4 that makes me a worse person xp

hopefully Obama now gets a bit more coverage... that guy has been out and about all over the place
Bonus points for shooting up a place with a 1911. Legal in every state, effective, and pre-dates every gun law I know of that affected white people.
xd This made me think of how stupid someone would be to use a musket to shoot up a public place.

BANG! Hold on I need about 30 seconds to reload. Nobody move! xd

This then leads me to think about Trigun where that one stupid chick has like a hundred derringers inside her coat rather than just using an automatic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:42 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Maddness91
inb4 at least 1 person says this was a good thing because he stopped a dem from taking over the country...

as a "fiscally conservative Democrat and gun rights advocate" i wonder why she wasn't packing... inb4 that makes me a bad guy for some reason confused

and to add to rabble's point, if ur going to shoot up a place, of all this things u have to pick from never pick a glock xd inb4 that makes me a worse person xp

hopefully Obama now gets a bit more coverage... that guy has been out and about all over the place
Bonus points for shooting up a place with a 1911. Legal in every state, effective, and pre-dates every gun law I know of that affected white people.
xd This made me think of how stupid someone would be to use a musket to shoot up a public place.

This then leads me to think about Trigun where that one stupid chick has like a hundred derringers inside her coat rather than just using an automatic.
Actually, I heard of a guy who tried that a year or so back. Fired on a cop who tried to grab him, caught the edge of the cop's vest. Slow-moving .50 cal probably didn't even dent the vest, but I know something that DID get dented.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:15 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Maddness91

Actually, I heard of a guy who tried that a year or so back. Fired on a cop who tried to grab him, caught the edge of the cop's vest. Slow-moving .50 cal probably didn't even dent the vest, but I know something that DID get dented.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is it bad that I laughed?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:03 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Quote:
...his gun, which was described as a pistol equipped with an extended magazine. Investigators reportedly found unspent bullets inside the gun at the scene.
A total of at least 19 people, including three members of Giffords' staff, were shot...
Color me impressed.
The "impressed" crayon is missing from the box. Is blue acceptable?
That will do.

But damn, <30 rounds fired and nineteen people hit? That's at worst a 66% hit-to-shot ratio. That's not bad even in FPS's. Cho got 57 hits to almost two hundred shots, and many of those were executions.

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:10 am
The newest wave of press coverage in producing some very interesting facts.

It seems the Brady Bunch had just released their latest missive on the lack of inclusion of more mentally ill Americans who were not added to the list begun after the Virginia Tech murders. It seems barely half of people like the shooter have been registered as no-sell individuals in the database.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599204144800  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:47 pm
Quote:
New York Representative Carolyn McCarthy called the shooting "an illustration of why we must all work together to fight gun violence in America and keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of the wrong people."
New York Representative Carolyn McCarthy needs to keep her ******** trap shut. "Shoulder thing that goes up" my a**.
Quote:
Heller says, "It doesn't need to be any more illegal than it already is to shoot a Congresswoman in the head."

User Image

Actual reaction, right there.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items