Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Check this out... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:06 pm
Bloozo
I think its Ok.
as long as you dont Touch/flirt/hug or anything like that.But if it is some cousin or relative/familiar its OK.
Still Do be careful. We never know what happends next. Allah the merciful Knows.
And in The internet... Theres 2 angels ,One side writes the Good deeds and the other side writes the Bad deeds. The angel that writes the Bad deeds do know what you do daily. It writes every second what Wrong/Bad things you do, If good then Its Great.
If you do something Different a example : As in adding a boy or girl from Facebook and you guys Talk. If you talk as in a Flirty way Its bad, and in a Good respectful way is A good deed i think. But i heard "Coming to near" Is not Good as long as its the same ´gender´ people can talk Openly.
And just telling, A male and a female should´nt talk "Soo much" in the Net if they never met or something similar to it. It leads to stuff that brings one to Problems and Stuff which i dunno. Lol =P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:02 pm
Bloozo
I think its Ok.
as long as you dont Touch/flirt/hug or anything like that.But if it is some cousin or relative/familiar its OK.
Still Do be careful. We never know what happends next. Allah the merciful Knows.
And in The internet... Theres 2 angels ,One side writes the Good deeds and the other side writes the Bad deeds. The angel that writes the Bad deeds do know what you do daily. It writes every second what Wrong things you do, If good then Its Great.
If you do something Different a example : As in adding a boy or girl from Facebook and you guys Talk. If you talk as in a Flirty way Its bad, and in a Good respectful way is A good deed i think. But i heard "Coming to near" Is not Good as long as its the same ´gender´ people can talk Openly.
And just telling, A male and a female should´nt talk "Soo much" in the Net if they never met or something similar to it. It leads to stuff that brings one to Problems and Stuff which i dunno. Lol =P

LOL, you seem confused on what to say. But I agree with some points you made. Coming too near is not good. Also, talking with same gendered people is fine. What I'd like to add is, why tempt fate? What I mean is, why do something that is bound to turn out for the worst? Allah set boundaries not to restrict us from "having fun" but to save us from harmful things (some which we might not even understand).
Hey, your cousins aren't mahrem either. In Islam, your mahrem consists of people you wouldn't be able to marry such as your father (including step father), grandfathers (including great grandfather), brothers (including step brother), uncles (including uncle-in-law), husband (since you already married him), sons (including step sons), and nephews. Hope that makes things more clear!

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 am
Wandertoal-Haqq
Bloozo
I think its Ok.
And in The internet... Theres 2 angels ,One side writes the Good deeds and the other side writes the Bad deeds. The angel that writes the Bad deeds do know what you do daily. It writes every second what Wrong things you do, If good then Its Great.

LOL, you seem confused on what to say. But I agree with some points you made. Coming too near is not good. Also, talking with same gendered people is fine. What I'd like to add is, why tempt fate? What I mean is, why do something that is bound to turn out for the worst? Allah set boundaries not to restrict us from "having fun" but to save us from harmful things (some which we might not even understand).
Hey, your cousins aren't mahrem either. In Islam, your mahrem consists of people you wouldn't be able to marry such as your father (including step father), grandfathers (including great grandfather), brothers (including step brother), uncles (including uncle-in-law), husband (since you already married him), sons (including step sons), and nephews. Hope that makes things more clear!

Yes, it does smile 3nodding
I Know people that has married their cousins, I dont think its something wrong with it, But only, When they get kids their kids not get normal cause the 2 cousins have same Blood,genetic or something like that(Cant find the word. They have kind of same DNA.. Hm.. My cousin married a cousin of hers and they got "Twins" Which didnt get Normal, The twins are normal but they have a sickdom or something,But now their bigger. Boat are Girls. And i agree with you hehe
Some people can be "nut!". Like now i am talking about Marriage and stuff =P Some people can be nut, going online, chatting, Getting near and at last they Plan to meet somewhere and end up "repeating" the same thing which is´nt Okay. And they probably flirt/touch/ and ´Sexual stuff arrow . But its not always Like that. I am not a "Islam expert" But i do know the stuff which i should be knowing.Theres soo many "Open Minded" Muslims which takes their Religion behind their back, By saying this i mean, An example is a Boy from Afghanistan with his parents Go to England oranywhere and their "Muslims" , The boy gets raised in England and when he gets bigger he does stuff as in "Dating" Etc. Thats what i call "People should take responsible Coming in a "Whole new world" which is No where Near your religion. The parents should also teach them. But as i know "Your parents" are your Tickets to Paradise, Your level on your parents should be Down on their feets. If you do "Whatever" They say you should do it. Allah just want to save us from " Shaytans" Work. Shaytan is known as Djinn itself Which is made of "Smoke" And i dont mean their made of it now. But long time ago. Djinns can also come in "Paradise or hell" , The same to Humans , The humans were made of Clay but not now. If we take a needle and stick in to a finger. There wont come Clay, it comes Blood..
Lol. Now i start talking about djinns o.O better Stop..Hehehe, I saw yesterday a Imam talking about Djinns,afterlife,and The respect to your parents but in ´swedish´ mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen I should watch more of these stuff blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 am
Bloozo
Wandertoal-Haqq
Bloozo
I think its Ok.

I Know people that has married their cousins, I dont think its something wrong with it, But only, When they get kids their kids not get normal cause the 2 cousins have same Blood,genetic or something like that(Cant find the word. They have kind of same DNA.. Hm.. My cousin married a cousin of hers and they got "Twins" Which didnt get Normal, The twins are normal but they have a sickdom or something,But now their bigger. Boat are Girls. And i agree with you hehe
Some people can be "nut!". Like now i am talking about Marriage and stuff =P Some people can be nut, going online, chatting, Getting near and at last they Plan to meet somewhere and end up "repeating" the same thing which is´nt Okay. And they probably flirt/touch/ and ´Sexual stuff arrow . But its not always Like that. I am not a "Islam expert" But i do know the stuff which i should be knowing.Theres soo many "Open Minded" Muslims which takes their Religion behind their back, By saying this i mean, An example is a Boy from Afghanistan with his parents Go to England oranywhere and their "Muslims" , The boy gets raised in England and when he gets bigger he does stuff as in "Dating" Etc. Thats what i call "People should take responsible Coming in a "Whole new world" which is No where Near your religion. The parents should also teach them. But as i know "Your parents" are your Tickets to Paradise, Your level on your parents should be Down on their feets. If you do "Whatever" They say you should do it. Allah just want to save us from " Shaytans" Work. Shaytan is known as Djinn itself Which is made of "Smoke" And i dont mean their made of it now. But long time ago. Djinns can also come in "Paradise or hell" , The same to Humans , The humans were made of Clay but not now. If we take a needle and stick in to a finger. There wont come Clay, it comes Blood..
Lol. Now i start talking about djinns o.O better Stop..Hehehe, I saw yesterday a Imam talking about Djinns,afterlife,and The respect to your parents but in ´swedish´ mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen I should watch more of these stuff blaugh

Wow this is so ''interesting'' mrgreen ''Thumbs up'' Sami! ;D  

xxblood_princess_marinexx

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Bloozo
Wandertoal-Haqq
Bloozo
I think its Ok.

LOL, yes interesting. In the end, Sami said it the best. Allah just wants to save us from Shaytaan's work. So everybody who was asking about this topic...better to be safe than sorry. Don't follow your desires because they often go against what Allah has commanded us to do. Do your best, don't give up, & keep searching for the truth! I'm not a scholar in the least. I'd suggest going to the scholars to ask these types of questions. Even if you don't like their answers, they have more knowledge so it's better to listen to what they say. & Allahu Alim.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 pm
Wandertoal-Haqq
Bloozo
Wandertoal-Haqq
Bloozo
I think its Ok.

LOL, yes interesting. In the end, Sami said it the best. Allah just wants to save us from Shaytaan's work. So everybody who was asking about this topic...better to be safe than sorry. Don't follow your desires because they often go against what Allah has commanded us to do. Do your best, don't give up, & keep searching for the truth! I'm not a scholar in the least. I'd suggest going to the scholars to ask these types of questions. Even if you don't like their answers, they have more knowledge so it's better to listen to what they say. & Allahu Alim.

Aw.. redface -Blushes- I think i spend 1 hour writing this O.o...
(not sure) Hehe Thaaaankyooooo Maha 4laugh I am Blushing in Real =O
Andd Mary?.. I forgot your name Mary? was it ?, razz
Allah heart Knows Best smile My pleeaaaaaasssssure ninja heart  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 am
Bloozo
Wandertoal-Haqq
Bloozo
Wandertoal-Haqq
Bloozo
I think its Ok.

Aw.. redface -Blushes- I think i spend 1 hour writing this O.o...
(not sure) Hehe Thaaaankyooooo Maha 4laugh I am Blushing in Real =O
Andd Mary?.. I forgot your name Mary? was it ?, razz
Allah heart Knows Best smile My pleeaaaaaasssssure ninja heart

Yes, you remembered!  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items