Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Community Events (Special Events Coordinated by the Guild)
The Housing Relocation Movement - Planning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorceress Lulu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm
The Real Raijin
Sorceress Lulu

I shall help with what I can.

First let us see if we can really move our houses to a specific spot that we want.
Last time I checked in my other account I cannot move my own house to the specific spot that I want.
The vacant signs aren't showing up.

Second, if we indeed could relocate our houses to a place for us cosplayers only, we need different kinds of houses to be included and the owners must be dedicated to it and have enough funds to design their houses. we can have cafeteria, bedrooms, gardens or anything we can come up with.

Also when moving we should choose a non conspicuous address at first so that OC or OG(out of guild) people will not get ahead and claim the houses of that address.

Of course we can't do this if we cannot move our houses at all like what I have said. Let's just confirm this first.

I tried the relocation thing tonight and it still works. You have to go to gaia shops store "the faktori" and I place it and everything was cool.
This was done from a 2008 profile for the record.

The cafeteria idea is something that has not been thought of yet.
Way to go and high five Lulu!

For all the Volunteers you job will be to ask people "who do move their homes" into our spots...to move. However, you may have to be given funds in order to keep it moving. It cost 1,000 gold to move your gaia home.
So Volunteers will basically be sending people comments and pm's letting them know that we need those free spots if the spots are "auto-chosen".
It happens

That is wonderful then.
I thought I couldn't relocate my home anymore.

If no one volunteers to make the house for the cafeteria then I shall do it myself. I have enough funds to design it.

And of course I shall volunteer for the job as long as I have some time in my hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 pm
The Real Raijin
Sorceress Lulu

I tried the relocation thing tonight and it still works. You have to go to gaia shops store "the faktori" and I place it and everything was cool.
This was done from a 2008 profile for the record.

The cafeteria idea is something that has not been thought of yet.
Way to go and high five Lulu!

For all the Volunteers you job will be to ask people "who do move their homes" into our spots...to move. However, you may have to be given funds in order to keep it moving. It cost 1,000 gold to move your gaia home.
So Volunteers will basically be sending people comments and pm's letting them know that we need those free spots if the spots are "auto-chosen".
It happens

That is wonderful then.
I thought I couldn't relocate my home anymore.

If no one volunteers to make the house for the cafeteria then I shall do it myself. I have enough funds to design it.

And of course I shall volunteer for the job as long as I have some time in my hands.

A cafeteria would be cool since we do have tray items and etc. on gaia.

I hope you and everyone else does have the time. We still need atleast 7 more Volunteers....  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm
New announcement tomorrow as a plee for more help...otherwise....I'm really thinking to give up on the idea.

The amount of effort I would put in starting next month would be vast...but why put in the effort if it will not be fun?
It will be fun for others but on my end I will be on the highest level of tantrum stress...(stress I don't need...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 pm
You could use my other account for advertising. Since this account's username is as apropro as my alternate.  

Vanitas Unmasked

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:17 pm
Tyrdotter
You could use my other account for advertising. Since this account's username is as apropro as my alternate.

That statement has me confused. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:30 pm
hey i saw your announcement. still need help? i'll do what I can.  

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:53 pm
Memory Manipulator Namine
hey i saw your announcement. still need help? i'll do what I can.

Hopefully I can get another announcement out in the next 24hrs. about everything that is about to change in the next 30, 60 days.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 am
Gud luck Rai ! 3nodding  

lKreme

Dangerous Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Community Events (Special Events Coordinated by the Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games