Many of the mutants, such as Centaurs and Feral Ghouls, can now only be hurt with head shots (hitting any other part does nothing). In Farragut West Station, many of the feral ghouls are roamers (I'm at level 4 right now), making them REALLY hard to kill. Also, does this mod happen to make enemies "smarter"? Because in that area in Farragut Station where you can shoot the gas to cause an explosion, NONE of the ghouls enter that gas area. And in general, the mod causes massive lag. I've long deactivated your mod, but these problems (except for the lag) still persist. Could someone please make an unmod forcing the monsters' stats back to their original values? And make it so that the damage hit box is not just the head?

No, I'm not using ANY mods that increase enemy difficulty, except for MMM, which I also deactivated because of it. But it seems it still has a few leftover effects that I would like to remove COMPLETELY from the game.

Edit: Actually, occasionally 1 or 2 ghouls MIGHT enter the gas area, but even after that trap is activated, they only lose half their health, and it takes around 20 assault rifle rounds to finish it. I'm at level 4, and such difficulty is not appropriate when one is playing on VERY easy difficulty.