Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
I really shouldn't be up but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O LAUDY!
  Get to bed!
  Better not dose off after the test, you need to make Hell/major threads in the VGD tomorrow!
  Good luck Hassan! Maybe you'll learn Spirit Punch if you pass!
View Results

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:49 am
I'm testing for my black belt today and I'm too excite to sleep and I really hope I don't doze off in the middle of the test or anything. gonk

Discuss: Previous/current martial arts you're taking, martial arts in general, how bad it is for me to be up at 5:46AM in my gi waiting for five more hours to pass etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 am
Used to do Karate, yet when I got to Blue Belt, 20 reverse punches a day was maddening.

New people didn't help either.  

Xanour
Vice Captain

Monster Huntress

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:03 pm
Ooh, Karate, I've always thought that it was cool looking, but I also heard it takes a lot of precision and perfection, whereas in Judo all that matters is that your opponent is on the ground and you're still standing in your classy stance. : P

I hope I did awright, I got nervous as usual when I had to do things alone and in front of ten other brown belts and the sensei and the person grading. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 am
Learning efficent (Efficent as in, accidentally grazing someone with your toes and making them cry) roundhouse kicks was nice.

Also, I'm only on here for a few more minutes, there's a sushi bar with 40% off <_<  

Xanour
Vice Captain

Monster Huntress

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:05 am
O laud, sushi <3 although I can only eat the vegetable ones (vegetable sushi just so happens to be my favourite, no so sure about the shitake one though) tempura is amazing though, you must try it if you haven't, it's the perfect compliment to sushi. I should go to bed sometime soon, graveyard shifts totally wrecked my sleeping habits. D:  
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games