Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Master Chandranath

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 am
Name:
Chandranath Mingan
Race:
Werewolf
Master or Mistress:
Master
Orientation:
Bisexual
Bio:
Chandranath was born and raised in a small settlement deep in the woods. Here he was raised to be good for the nature and it's habitat. The lives of the Werewolves pretty much resembled those of Natives. Though less violent and ever harmonious with nature. As time passed the werewolves too eventually learned: Enslave or be Enslaved. Chandranath decided to enslave but he doubted he would be cruel. As long as he was known a Master, he couldn't be Enslaved himself he learned. So he sat out to live on his own and bought an old mansion in the middle of the woods, he cleaned and repaired it. Now he is looking for a companion.
Seme
Anything else relevant: Can change form on will. Yet the full moon still has an effect on him.
Picture:

Human Form

User Image

Wolf Form

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:16 pm
^.^ Do you have a slave yet? If not I can make you one like Evelyn because I noticed you were interested in her but you never really responded to the post so somebody else ended up snatching her up. But I can make you somebody else if you wish?  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Master profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items