Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 2 Open: 1/16 - 1/31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Hitto l

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:48 am
Name: l Hitto l

Quest: 6M

Quest Link: I have one but its dead and I don't know how to get back.. trying to make one

Why do you think you deserve help from us? - i have help many people on gaians... i never achieve any of my dream avi...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 am
Name: BBR Rockz 3nodding

Quest: Cerise the Skunk Plushie, Dream Avatar Items, Wish List Items or Gold to complete some of my Quests User Image

Quest Link: ---> User Image <--- I've been questing since 2008/9 and have another Quest Link but I can't find it so this will have to do. ^_^

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am not able to spend much time on my laptop and therefore do not make many of my Gaia Dreams come true. I really wish I can complete all my quests one day - that is all. I will appreciate any help I may receive, thank you. heart

BBR Rockz

Invisible Seeker

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

magic_girl7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm
Name: magic_girl7

Quest: Several Dream Avis

Quest Link: My Quest

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well because I dont have enough money to buy all of the things on my first dream avis.
I am a very nice person and have been saving for awhile but lost aunch from a hacker.
I am trying to get my dream avis and retrieve the same amount of gold as before!  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff