Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Zephyr

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-I- Not Quite Average -I-

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm
Name: Zephyr
Race: Human/immortal
Master or Mistress: Master
Orientation: Straight
Bio:Zephyr has long since abandoned his last name. He has lived for 500 years upon the earth, undying due to some fickle trick of the gods. He used to be a soldier, an elite. He and his squad had chased an arch necromancer to his lair, and attempted to stop him from casting a forbidden spell: one that granted immortality. They succedded in stopping him, but, at the last moment, Zephyr was the one caught in the circle. Now he lives on, soulless, but timeless as well, as if not a single second had passed since that fated day. He hunts for the deranged wizard's notes, hoping to find a way to cure himself of his cursed existence.
seme, uke,or seke?: Seme
Anything else relevant: He can't sleep. At all. He never tires, so he can never close his eyes to retreat into the peace that rest brings. Many a night has he spent, looking up into the dark, night sky. Also, all of those years, building up muscle, have stacked tremendously. When he wants to, he can move like lightning, and hit like it too.
Picture:User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 pm
biggrin I love it, I love it! :] Would you like to pick her up from the slave trade thingy on the main page or have her dropped off at your house? ^.^  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-I- Not Quite Average -I-

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm
Pick up, if that's okay with you.
^^ I'm glad you like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm
XD Okay, well she's already in the market :] and I do, I do. His background is really interesting. Plus he can't sleep x] I think that's entirely cool (But sad, I LOVE to sleep XD)  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 pm
interested?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20964923  
Master profiles

Manage Your Items