Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Group Art Critique! Crushing Egos since... Today D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:06 pm
Dr.Voodoo
Wow kyo, I'm seein a lot of improvement! I don't have time to redline it today, but I just want to say you are coming right along. :3

I used references for them *blushes* but yeah, thanks ^^ I"m working hard to get better. Until I feel I've gotten a little better, I'm not even gonna attempt the comissions I have righ tnow, heh.

and Rinchans-flower said she'll help me over aim, so I may not need help ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:19 pm
this is my most recent one that i did.. iam really proud of it ^^ , but i know its nothening unbelivable blaugh heart

its me ^^

User Image  

stoarm_fox

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:19 pm
Using refs helps you grow as an artist and helps with anatomy. I do it too sometimes (usually with yiff art)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:27 pm
ya i did that one in school.... was kinda pushing the limit a lot with this one sweatdrop , but i dont think iam ready to start drawing yiff ( I want to so bad , but i dont think my family and friends are ready for it ether..)

(ps, sorry about the pics size) sweatdrop  

stoarm_fox

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:28 pm
stoarm_fox
ya i did that one in school.... was kinda pushing the limit a lot with this one sweatdrop , but i dont think iam ready to start drawing yiff ( I want to so bad , but i dont think my family and friends are ready for it ether..)

If you want to do it, then go ahead. It's always good to get practice, and you don't have to show a soul if you don't wanna biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:35 pm
Dr.Voodoo
stoarm_fox

If you want to do it, then go ahead. It's always good to get practice, and you don't have to show a soul if you don't wanna biggrin
ok , i'll try... but... i.. i get really nervouse sometimes... sometimes i'll draw tastefuly nude females.. but ehh, ive never drawn a fully nude man, or any yiff of any sort... but maybey if i draw theam and lock theam in a safe where no one will find theam... ninja ...hehehe heart  

stoarm_fox

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:53 pm
This one's a bit of a doodle.... this is me paying attention in Spanish class lol....

But anywho I've been trying to get familiar with front views. I'm not exactly the best when it comes to full body ( I normally stop at mid thigh lol) So I tryed my best. I drew Sakii the way that I dress :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Sakiimi/misa.jpg
P.S. Worst color job ever, I know :p  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:56 pm
stoarm_fox
Dr.Voodoo
stoarm_fox

ok , i'll try... but... i.. i get really nervouse sometimes... sometimes i'll draw tastefuly nude females.. but ehh, ive never drawn a fully nude man, or any yiff of any sort... but maybey if i draw theam and lock theam in a safe where no one will find theam... ninja ...hehehe heart

You'll find a way to hide em n_n Anyways, the best way to start ANY kind of drawing is by tracing, so long as you never claim it as your own. Once you've got some of the basic shapes down I'd break away to sight copying, once again, DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. Once you're comfortable doing that try working on your own. Photo references for poses are always nice. razz  

WasabiFennec

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Dr.Voodoo
stoarm_fox
Dr.Voodoo
stoarm_fox

You'll find a way to hide em n_n Anyways, the best way to start ANY kind of drawing is by tracing, so long as you never claim it as your own. Once you've got some of the basic shapes down I'd break away to sight copying, once again, DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. Once you're comfortable doing that try working on your own. Photo references for poses are always nice. razz
ya thats what i normally do ^^, and iam still just learning ... ive only been drawing for like a year now ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:01 pm
stoarm_fox
Dr.Voodoo
stoarm_fox
Dr.Voodoo
stoarm_fox

ya thats what i normally do ^^, and iam still just learning ... ive only been drawing for like a year now ^^

n_n Yep, I figured you knew the basics, still. :3  

WasabiFennec

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:22 pm
Sakiimi: That is a lot better than I have ever been able to do. *applauds* Since i've forgetten what most of my art teacher told me in highschool..I can't do more than applaud your skill  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:28 pm

K, got a reworked version of my vixen.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/vixen_reworked.jpg

Two things.

1) Can somebody who is good with foxlike muzzles draw over it and show me how I could make her more fox-like with a muzzle? I've never drawn muzzles before, so it may be tricky for me, but if I never try I'll never get better, right?

2) If you see any other problems that are horrible and need fixed, show me what I should do? I know it's not perfect, although I'll admit it's a lot better then my first version.

Thank you so much in advance..I don't know why, but this picture seems important to me...Probably cause it's a new pose I've never tried ^^

Shinigami Whistle

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:44 pm
Sakiimi
This one's a bit of a doodle.... this is me paying attention in Spanish class lol....

But anywho I've been trying to get familiar with front views. I'm not exactly the best when it comes to full body ( I normally stop at mid thigh lol) So I tryed my best. I drew Sakii the way that I dress :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Sakiimi/misa.jpg
P.S. Worst color job ever, I know :p

Cuute D: <3 My only issue is you should give the legs a lil' more shape. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:31 am

*prods thread again* I think I got missed, haha....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/vixen_reworked.jpg

It's been improved a lot thanks to rinchans help, but I know there are still a few things wrong (I know the arm is messed up, but I've already fixed that a bit on my own...)

Can someone show me what else I could do to make it better?

Also, can someone show me how to draw a fox-like muzzle on her? Cause I'd like to try drawing a muzzle for once, but I have no way to go about it, and dont' wanna ruin the picture completely by trying something on my own first crying

Shinigami Whistle

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces