Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Shadow (Dunegons and Dragons Guild)

Back to Guilds

Dungeons and Dragons Pathfinder 3.5 

Tags: DnD 3.5, Dungeons, Dragons, Pathfinder 

Reply DnD/PF Game Threads
Arquive's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Savage Seraph
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:46 pm
Background

Arquive

Arquive was a Drow before he was captured by a Illithid out searching for Hosts for their Larvae to be implanted in. He was quickly overwhelmed with the Mindflayers mindblast and his sorcerer spells. He was aware, although unable to move or cry out as he was dragged back to the Illithid community. He saw the Tadpole that was to be implanted into him and he felt the entire transformation as it ripped his body apart and remade it. He even felt his brain change, although he didn't lose his sense of self. He saw others change as well. But when they had physically transformed they weren't themselves anymore, they had Become the Mind Flayers. He had no idea why he hadn't lost himself, but He was afraid that he still would or that if the others found out he would be killed. So he copied the actions of the other Illithid around him until he could find a way to escape. He wasn't sure of where he would go so He headed back to the Drow City of Menzoberranzan. After returning to his position as a Wizard he continued to learn until one day he went on an errand for spell components in the Underdark.

While he was posing as a Drow a Vampire jumped upon him and turned him, He didn't even know it was coming not yet being able to sense the thoughts of the Undead, He wouldn't be able to do that until he himself had risen as a Vampire. He thought this a lucky but double sided turn of events as this saved him from having to search for a means to Immortality but also left him Unable to Act Freely against the Vampires Orders. But he quickly turned the situation around when he used his superior intellect to quickly trap his Sire under un-winable odds. After having dispatched his Sire he quickly left to pursue his Arcane teachings. After Ascending from the Underdark he heard of an Undead Blight spreading across the Continent. He thought this would be a great opportunity to strengthen himself and his spellcasting, So off he headed towards what he heard was a great Surface city, Waterdeep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 pm
This place is disgusting. There are humans and half-breeds everywhere. They are living in these little shoddy cloth tents that looked stitched together from their spare rags that had most likely once been clothing. They sleep on hay if they can find it or their packs or the ground if they can't. There is barely enough food to go around but the Clerics/Rich are helping in that regard, Not that I require such things, Although I do remember the growl of my stomach when I had been a homeless and pathetic creature such as they. So I spent what little gold I had on food for some of the children I happened across that had been caught stealing. I had not even enough for my own shelter, but I convinced the Barmaid that I was a usual guess when I picked a name/image from her mind and used my ring to disguise myself. I currently look like a Drow, which I am actually quite comfortable with having worn it for so long while in the Underdark. People used to be frightened of the Drow, but as of late so many races had been seen everywhere because of the events that are still a mystery to the world. But anyways I hear the waitress thinking about spitting in my drink because I'm a dark elf and she hates 'our' kind. If she knew I bet she'd skirt away from me altogether. Good thing I don't plan to drink it. I just hope its hot.

Arquive

P.S.- It wasn't Hot, but I remembered I had a spell that I could use in just this case. Ah the satisfaction!  

The Savage Seraph
Captain

DnD/PF Game Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces