Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Babies and blessings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KurtisH2

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:27 pm
im currently in the middle of a pickle, i asked for a union of the god and godess between myself and my girlfriend and thier blessing was granted but it seems we are inexplicably linked and now she's with child. the main problem i have is her parents are catholics and her mom is schizo, i really want to bless thier house and the family we will soon have together, but they think im the devil even though ive undone most of the black magik she dabbled in and have set up barriers and wards around her house to keep out the demons. i feel like im trapped and shouldnt meddle my magik in this affair but my sixth sense tells me otherwise what should i do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:56 pm
KurtisH2
im currently in the middle of a pickle, i asked for a union of the god and godess between myself and my girlfriend and thier blessing was granted but it seems we are inexplicably linked and now she's with child. the main problem i have is her parents are catholics and her mom is schizo, i really want to bless thier house and the family we will soon have together, but they think im the devil even though ive undone most of the black magik she dabbled in and have set up barriers and wards around her house to keep out the demons. i feel like im trapped and shouldnt meddle my magik in this affair but my sixth sense tells me otherwise what should i do?

1) You got exactly what you asked for - generally speaking 'union' of male and female deity is going to be fertile. One wonders, though, which deities answered your wish...not all Gods and Goddesses had what you'd call a 'healthy' relationship with one another.

2) It's not your house. You live under someone else's roof, and you should have the common courtesy to respect their rules and their wishes regarding your tenecy there. If they don't like your practices, you shouldn't perform them on their property - period. It's simple hospitality. They don't have to house you.

I'm not even going to touch the demons/wards/ whatever. You say the mother-in-law is 'schitzo'...well, frankly, you sound paranoid, and a little delusional. I'm sure the truth is somewhere inbetween, but I'm not all that interested in unravelling any of it.

Have a healthy baby and mother, and a healthy, safe birth. You owe the Gods that for giving you what you wanted in the first place. Focus on making your living arrangements calm and harmonious. Make it a space positive for a new life - babies are very sensitive to such things. And if you can't do that where you are, I suggest finding the resources to move out on your own.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Lady Keigh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:21 am
I wish you the and your new family the best. Congratulations!

But I do agree with what Morgandria said. Also, may I suggest you you not only thank the god and goddess, but your girlfriend's parents as well? You may not get along with them, but you are living under their roof and have opened their home you and your baby.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games