Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Question.. help... someone pls...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 am
well, you see... I have a class from 11:30 AM till 5:30 PM... and I spend 30 minutes walking home... my problem is pretty obvious... I COULDN'T pray during DUHR and ASR... Can somebody suggest what shall I do? tsk... I can't endure skipping DUHR and ASR prayers for FIVE(5) MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I badly need help... what shall I do???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 am
is there any mosque near ur study place?  

Heike CODE-02

Jin Saga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 am
Salaam wa aleikum Sister.

May Allah (swt) reward you for your search to an answer.

I recognize your problem, an I my self found een good solution for it.
You have 2 options;

1. Go talk with your teacher about this, and ask him if he can get you an empty classroom.
Bring the stuff which you need for Salat with you to school, and keep them in your locker.
When it is time for you to pray, ask if you can be dismissed for a few minutes.
Then go to that room.

Now the chance of getting this realised, is little. I know.

2. Every school has a empty room, or a lisent room etc. So I assume yours has one too.
Aks permission to go to the bathroom, then you can go into that room and offer salat.
I hope for you that the door is lockable.

Inschallah you may find a solution.

Ma Salaama.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 am
Heike CODE-02
is there any mosque near ur study place?

masjeed in our place is like half a kilometer from my school... tsk... that's why it's difficult for me...  

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:19 am
Jin Saga

You have 2 options;

1. Go talk with your teacher about this, and ask him if he can get you an empty classroom.
Bring the stuff which you need for Salat with you to school, and keep them in your locker.
Then go to that room.

2. Every school has a empty room, or a lisent room etc. So I assume yours has one too.
Aks permission to go to the bathroom, then you can go into that room and offer salat.

Ma Salaama.

wow... thanks... I highly appreciate it...

thanks a lot!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 am
Maximum Lantis
Jin Saga

You have 2 options;

Then go to that room.

Ma Salaama.

wow... thanks... I highly appreciate it...

thanks a lot!

You´re very welcome, Inschallah it works out for you.

Ma Salaama.

Jin Saga

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm
Simple really..All you have to do is talk with your teacher. Tell them at certian times you have to leave class for 10-15 min because of prayer..they cannot deny that right since it is freedom to practice religion. Then what you need to do is go to your school principle (highschool?) or if in universiyt/college.go to your acadameic councller and they can arrange for you to use an empty room..I am a university student and that's pretty much what my friends and I did... some of them also got their scheduals re-arange so they can have time to pray..Also we have a room that is considered the university mosque and got a washroom done for wudu too (awesome eh) It's alot easier to find a room in the university but in highschool its a little harder if you don't ask the people.

-Salaams bro  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm
InsanityIsReality
Simple really..All you have to do is talk with your teacher. Tell them at certian times you have to leave class for 10-15 min because of prayer..they cannot deny that right since it is freedom to practice religion. Then what you need to do is go to your school principle (highschool?) or if in universiyt/college.go to your acadameic councller and they can arrange for you to use an empty room..I am a university student and that's pretty much what my friends and I did... some of them also got their scheduals re-arange so they can have time to pray..Also we have a room that is considered the university mosque and got a washroom done for wudu too (awesome eh) It's alot easier to find a room in the university but in highschool its a little harder if you don't ask the people.

-Salaams bro

Actually, yes, they could deny it if they wanted, because it technically would be promoting one religion over another, and if they allowed one student to go and pray, they'd have to allow others to pray, it could be argued. Also, Separation of Church and State.

Just letting you know, in case someone starts a hooplah over it. For some reason people like to start crap over absolutely nothing sometimes, so be prepared for some pissing and moaning if pissing and moaning should find the occassion to arise.  

Silver Nephil

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm
Silver Nephil
InsanityIsReality

-Salaams bro

Actually, yes, they could deny it if they wanted, because it technically would be promoting one religion over another, and if they allowed one student to go and pray, they'd have to allow others to pray, it could be argued. Also, Separation of Church and State.

Just letting you know, in case someone starts a hooplah over it. For some reason people like to start crap over absolutely nothing sometimes, so be prepared for some pissing and moaning if pissing and moaning should find the occassion to arise.

Well, I dunno about the states but least thats how it is here in Canada..they cannot deny it if it isn't affecting/harming anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm
InsanityIsReality
Silver Nephil
InsanityIsReality

-Salaams bro

Well, I dunno about the states but least thats how it is here in Canada..they cannot deny it if it isn't affecting/harming anyone.

You'd be surprised what the states come up with. ...Especially a certain town in the state of Kansas that I've recently discovered is unnervingly too close to my place of living.  

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:21 am
U can pray before and after school, not an excuse. Allah is forgiving smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 pm
Yes, you should ask the teacher for an allowance. Hope that worked. & I disagree with the above post; you shouldn't delay your salah & you're not allowed to pray a specific prayer before it's time starts. Pray on time & Allah will make it easy for you, insha'Allah~  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items