Submit

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 am
I started looking at Master/slave as a possible fetish. I mean, like, I went to a couple websites and stuff and got pretty interested in it, and I talked to someone who is a slave. This all got me a-thinkin'. I want to be a slave ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 am
I'm currently in a Master/slave relationship and I'm a regular visitor of FetLife.
So, you can either check that out, or you can always come to me with questions.
:3
I too am a slave.
^3^

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 am

I used to be in a slave relationship with my last boyfriend of two years, unfortunately he was the kind of person who takes advantage of that kind of thing.. so I only warn you to be careful with that kind of trust. smile It can be very thrilling and intimate when done right!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:07 pm
The biggest problem with the dom/sub relationship is the same issue with any relationship, people are too willing, too desperate, to find a partner and will often hook up with anyone they find willing without first getting to know the individual.

Trust is a major issue for any relationship and it is especially stressed any in kind of dom/sub (master and pet/slave) dynamic. You should know the person who is to be your master well before setting the terms of your relationship and agreeing to them.

I do stress the point of actually setting and agreeing to term, as in actually having them written down for reference. Verbal, or unwritten understanding, can be easily manipulated. I do not know it if is just old school of the concept has gone out of practice, but it use to be that if you were entering such kind of relationship a contract, non-legally binding mind you, was involved that laid out what the master and slave were willing and unwilling to do.

A fair warning to those new to this kind of scene, doms are in short supply and high demand. There are just far far too many subs out there, which is actually rather pathetic that there are more man and woman out there that would rather be bossed around than take the reins and have their own personally little toy. That is probably just my alpha mentality speaking, but also why I no longer participate in these kinds of relationships. From trial and error I have realized I would rather be with another alpha, a partner I can call an equal, than have an omega sniffling at my feet.  

Artemis Vulpes

Toprekoms

Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 pm
I personally prefer to be submissive, but it depends on what the moods calls for, because I can be really dominant. My boyfriend wants to tie me down and have his way most of the time though >_>.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:29 pm
Toprekoms
I personally prefer to be submissive, but it depends on what the moods calls for, because I can be really dominant. My boyfriend wants to tie me down and have his way most of the time though >_>.

It is fun to take turns in that situation. twisted BDSM forever!  

Artemis Vulpes

Toprekoms

Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:02 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Toprekoms

It is fun to take turns in that situation. twisted BDSM forever!
Problem is once those straps get on me, they won't come off. ._.; I'm just going to have to fight back, hah..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:45 pm
My relationship is kinda dom/sub, however, we're equals. Usually we play equal, however, whenever one of us gets in the dom mood the other always goes sub...
Usually I'm the one to go dom more, but when my mate goes dom... well

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

*pant pant*

yeah. So either way. I say be equal and play fair, but have room to be dom/sub for either one depending on their mood.  

Kartina_KittyKat

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:23 pm
I'm pretty much inbetween, I can be a Dom, and I can be Sub....though I much prefer to get to know the person for a bit longer than a couple weeks, or a month...heh...Probably why I'm a virgin? ;o

BDSM does sound fun... o wo

Plus I prefer before getting in any Relationship to have a proper understanding of Feelings and such, as just because I'm the "Sub" doesn't mean I'm gonna be whining at your feet all the Time, and Just because I'm "Dom" doesn't mean I'm emotionless all the Time either.

I've come across to many (X's) who were to expectant of one of those Two things, either me whining at them, or being a heartless p***k, neither which they ever Got thus it ended in a matter of Days not even a single moment of Groping let alone private matters.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games