Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tis a dream with in a dream

Back to Guilds

a guild for everything and anything you can think of. 

Tags: random, roleplaying, active, writing, interesting 

Reply Group Rps
ѕυρεŕ accepting.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sikki-MCRmy-
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxan rp by;;Sikki

xxxxxxxxa la;;superheroes(:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 pm
Superman. The man of steel. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive. He can leap over tall buildings in a single bound.

Batman. The mysterious genius. A superhero of his own scientific knowledge, detective skills, and athletic prowess.

Wonder Woman. The Amazonian wonder with the Lasso of Truth.

Green Lantern. Posseses a power ring and power lantern that gives the user great control over the physical world. In brightest day or blackest night, no evil would escape the light of the Green Lantern.

Captian America. The super-soldier. Stands for all that America should be; noble, strong, hard-working, just, and honest.

The protectors. Everyone knows of them. They keep the world safe and sound for it's inhabitants.

But here lately, crime has run rampant. Gangs. Mafias. A whole world of organized crime. Terrorism. Murders. Assasinations. Muggings. Thefts. Arson. And where have the protectors been? Nobody is knows. But there one thing for sure. People are loosing hope. Loosing faith in the powers that protect.

One vigilante rises from the shadows. Nothing impressive. A high-school kid. No powers. No super-intelligence. Just the hope that the heroes are still out there, and that the world-or at least the city-can still be saved.

Soon, his efforts reach out. One by one, others begin to join. The forces strengthen.

Is there still hope?

Will the Protectors return?

Sikki-MCRmy-
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

Sikki-MCRmy-
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Basic

-Foul language is acceptable

-Romance is allowed, but if the clothes come off its time to skip a bit

-Violence will happen in here. You can give detail, but not so much horrific, gory detail that it makes us sick (:

-No anime pictures, please.

-Decorate your posts, even if it's just a picture, put something there so we wont be completely bored

-This is also a semi-lit to literate rp, so no one liners. Everyone hits a wall occasionally but it shouldn't be with every post.

-Send your profiles and reserves to me under a title that is related to the RP, though I don't care what. (:

Characters

-As said earlier, please, no anime. I don't care what your characters look like, or how popular a person you use.

-You can choose to be one of the 'Protectors', i.e, the superheroes listed in the opening paragraph, but you'll be a bit of a lame duck, as they're not currently actively involved in the crime fighting. But, if you want you can create your own little story between them. (:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:22 pm
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

User Imagexx ➽ [Name] :: text
xx ➽ [Count the Candles] :: text
xx ➽ [This is Me] :: one or two words describing your character
xx ➽ [The Puppeteer] :: text

[color=yourcolor2]░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]
[color=yourcolor1]░░░░░░░░░░░░ [/color]

[imgleft]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/Naruto2907/100x100icon.jpg[/imgleft][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=yourcolor1] ➽ [Name] ::[/color][/size] [color=yourcolor2][size=10]text[/size][/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=yourcolor1] ➽ [Count the Candles] ::[/color][/size] [color=yourcolor2][size=10]text[/size][/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=yourcolor1] ➽ [This is Me] ::[/color][/size] [color=yourcolor2][size=10]text[/size][/color]
[color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=yourcolor1] ➽ [The Puppeteer] ::[/color][/size] [color=yourcolor2][size=10]text[/size][/color]

Sikki-MCRmy-
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

Sikki-MCRmy-
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
First name last name

“Quote for your character”

[] about me

X X X X n a m e ║ (full name)

X X X X a l i a s ║ (superhero name.)

X X X X gender (male or female)

X X X X s e x u a l i t y ║ (one or the other. Or both)

X X X X a g e ║ (here.)

X X X X b i r t h d a y ║ (Month and Date)

[] the past

X X X X h i s t o r y ║ (at least one good paragraph)

[] the present

X X X X p e r s o n a l i t y ║ (at least 3 good paragraphs)

[] appearance

X X X X h a i r ║ (hair color)

X X X X e y e s ║ (eye color)

X X X X h e i g h t ║ (… how tall you are)

[imgright]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee178/nightdreamingmoon/Untitled.jpg[/imgright]
[size=30][color=color1]First name[/color] [color=color2]last name[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15][color=color2]“Quote for your character”[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=COLOR2]•[/color] [color=COLOR1][[b]★[/b]][/color] [color=COLOR2]about me[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]n a m e [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (full name)[/color]

[color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]a l i a s [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (superhero name.)[/color]

[color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]gender [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (male or female)[/color]

[color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]s e x u a l i t y [/color] [color=COLOR1]║ (one or the other. Or both)[/color]

[color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]a g e [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (here.)[/color]

[color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]b i r t h d a y [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (Month and Date)[/color]

[size=11][color=COLOR2]•[/color] [color=COLOR1][[b]★[/b]][/color] [color=COLOR2]the past[/color]

[color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]h i s t o r y [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (at least one good paragraph)[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=COLOR2]•[/color] [color=COLOR1][[b]★[/b]][/color] [color=COLOR2]the present[/color]

[color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]p e r s o n a l i t y [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (at least 3 good paragraphs)[/color]

[size=11][color=COLOR2]•[/color] [color=COLOR1][[b]★[/b]][/color] [color=COLOR2]appearance[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]h a i r [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (hair color)[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]e y e s [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (eye color)[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white] X X X X [/color] [color=COLOR2]h e i g h t [/color][color=COLOR1]║ (… how tall you are)[/color][/size][/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:51 pm
Our Heroes

░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

User Imagexx ➽ [Name] :: Zeke Tyler Momsen
xx ➽ [Count the Candles] :: seventeen
xx ➽ [This is Me] :: tough;;hopeful
xx ➽ [The Puppeteer] :: Sikki-MCRmy-

░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

User Imagexx ➽ [Name] :: Bruce Wayne
xx ➽ [Count the Candles] :: twenty-seven