Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:35 am
User Image

The family way way far off from The 'Nera had sent word of their coming of alliances. things were a tad bit shakey but they were to go as planned. An able ready male would be sent to them as a 'gift' to the 'Nera of their alliance. Eyes slitted. She was pregnant- and what do you do with pregnant women? Treat them ULTRA nicely. On top of that you pamper the hell out of them. But like Nanashi knew, she was not one to stay put for too long and though she showed slight signs of carrying. It wasn't all that noticeable or so she thought. She lifted her head high as the hill came close. He should be awaiting at the bottom of it.

The alliance was highly favored.. since they needed to relocate and to do such a job- required a lot of man power. Something Nyoka had at her disposable almost half the time. It was then that she noticed how good she had it. Ears pinned back, though she did become softer- with business. She knew will always be business. With being pregnant came not able to seduce one- but a threat from an expecting mother was worse than a death sentence. She flickered her tail as she was occupied not only by her usual guard but three others. Why? For protection. She was expecting a litter for heirs- so she had to be protected if she was to be going out in the open.

She stood tall at the edge of the hill then lowered her head. They were well away from the pride.. yep. But they would evenusually have to go through all the tunnels and wasteland to get back. It was a hurtle but for something as big and important as an alliance. They would do it in a heartbeat. She waited there.. then pulled herself close to sit straight, primed and proper like. As the standing leader of her pride.. Awaiting the arrival even a few sun direction before they were suppose to meet. Better to be early and she expected the same. Hoping that they would find the rondevu point before sun down.

Her tail flickered.. Her senses were at their peek and awaiting just the hint of the group to come should be here any minute. Her guards sat behind her and off a few feet. One was in the trees like a leopard would be as they all awaited the arrival. She hoped this one would be of use for her, and made the awaiting of the passing sun not a waste of her time. They said they would said their finest. They spoke many of flowery to her messenger so her expectations were almost above the roof.

"Their here."

Her spoke was strong and so brief. She was serious and down to business. Ears pinned back and easily waiting to be amused.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 am

Nothing to see here he doesn't exist.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm
She eyed the finely ironed out men from the neighboring family. Well, semi neighboring. It was quite a bit away but thankfull she didn't have to walk ALL that way. When they came in to sight.. Her eyes squinted and she sat once again. Flicking her tail and a slight hissing sound. All men, is what she liked, but thankfully she had a few of her own to protect her during the transaction. As the other came forth to talk about what marvels the other would work. Such a grand tool.. then his father came forth and that made Nyoka move her head just slightly in a tilt upward. To look down upon him.

"We humbly accept. As soon as he walks forth."

Her hunches lurked forward before leaning slightly forward over the group below.

"I would like to see all of what I am hoping for in some sort of action. Even just a mere walk." But unusual to many others, you could tell by how a individual walks- their whole story. Everything about them, their sway their walk, and their talk. But one doesn't always have to talk to speak.. Nyoka was a fine example of it. Waiting and watching every inch of that shadow. Slightly impressed by the skin he wore but further than that she tried to conceal her ultimate weapon. The impression she would give to stare him down with. Though carrying cubs made it less venom like, it could still get one killed.

"Our families would be excellent allies now wouldn't they.." Her voice softened and slightly went deep. One of her henchman slicking down and waiting while another not that far away was holding the bindings of the blindfolding. One of getting ready to knock someone unconscious and the others hiding in the trees just in case their was a bad turn over. The plan was already set up in her mind of the massive tension of how this male would blend in the pride. More than happy to have more able bodies but the fact that he was from another familia did get her uneasy but it was a sign of good faith. But she was ready to deny him at the first sign of treason. With an innocent smile painted on her face.

"Oh, and My Mate sends his regards for not being the one to receive you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Nothing to see here, he doesn't exist.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 am
When he walked forth. She eyed him like a hawk. Watching as his gait was something of more like a stalk and machine like. One with a distinct purpose.. if one knew how to use him. A smile crossed her maw.. as she took another step up and lifted her body. He had ignored his father it seemed, and pretty much kept his eyes on her. His eyes his walk, he gave her everything she needed before giving a nod.

"He is quite a specimen." Then the pregnant cheetah slowly moved up and then made the most of grace while going down the hill and coming up to face the male. Edging closer and closer til they were almost just a breath away. Looking him straight in the eye before she circled him in a slow and luring walk.. Taking all his features in. Every muscle.. his tail, the way his fur laid on his back. Everything.. before returning to his side and then lowering herself to scent mark him but rubbing her shoulder and side against him and rubbing the top of her head against his chin. Everything to her had to be in place especially when dealing with other families. No double crossing will happen right under her nose. No. Not again. She would make sure now she would be EXTREMELY picky and strict now to all that came within their lands.

"Lets not make me regret accepting you...You WILL be loyal to be. Til now- the day you die." Her voice was all too hear before leaning against his ear. A soft whisper..

"You will take orders MY orders above all else.. and you will be left to do everything I say. When I say. My mate will be your secondary thought whereas everything I put as a task for you is to be priority. Without question. Understood?" Then she softly walked almost not giving him a chance to answer before whirling around and awaiting his answer. And when he did.. she would be giving a nod to her men to knock him out drag him unconsciously in to the pride.

After the situation would calm she would give her father a nod. "I will take very good care of him.. and let our families be united.. and allied. For now we have taken in your blood. We hope to stay in contact very soon."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Doesn't exist, didn't even get to finish a JRP started well before April. Which it is now. Oh well. Rehome him. Repersonality him. Rename him. I don't want to see him exactly the same, and I will probably make a fuss.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces