Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Our Developers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaput Cards

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:03 pm
I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, but how many developers does Gaia have? Because it seems they are not very concerned with dropping three in a month.

And, please be quick to correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems to be pretty normal. Or at least, the impression I'm getting from browsing threads is that lately you've been having the issue of finally getting a few developers to come talk to you and try to pick up where their predecessors left off, and then they get the axe too.

Is Gaia just quick to cycle programmers, or quick to brush off developers who focus on things they don't want them to focus on?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:34 pm
After the lay offs in November/December, between eighty or ninety.

Gaia cut backs  

Cho Wan HalHabbet

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 pm
Oh wow, someone baleeted my post. Oh well, I guess we can't risk "damaging the status" of everything we have. =/

You gotta give to take y'know.
Anyways. If this keeps up. I guess I won't have any reason to stay, plus, this website isn't worth fighting for.

thats like some person vs. corporate enterprise. meuuugh. thats my invisible money.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 am
Epileptic Eclipse
Oh wow, someone baleeted my post. Oh well, I guess we can't risk "damaging the status" of everything we have. =/

You gotta give to take y'know.
Anyways. If this keeps up. I guess I won't have any reason to stay, plus, this website isn't worth fighting for.

thats like some person vs. corporate enterprise. meuuugh. thats my invisible money.

I think your post is in the other thread. XD  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaput Cards

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:44 pm
Cho Wan HalHabbet
After the lay offs in November/December, between eighty or ninety.

Gaia cut backs

Ah, thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 pm
Gaia's also looking to hire new devs, FYI. It's typical in business to compact certain departments in order to expand others.  

Mindset

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Critic 0
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items