Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo 4

Back to Guilds

this is a guild for all your Halo 4 needs, we are a fun gaming community so join in. 

Tags: Halo, Spartan, Covenant, Gaming, Xbox 

Reply Halo 4
Halo Fails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninjaa4

Friendly Gekko

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am
Another fail: I was in firefight sniping spec ops elites. I was on a roll! twisted I kept sniping and sniping, killing a lot of spec ops elites. Then I spot one far off in the distance, i tried to snipe him, but instead an elite just died right in front of me! What happened was a spec ops elite was trying to sneak up to me and get me with an energy sword, unfortunately for him, he charged right in front of me! I may not have seen him, but i still sniped him! In other words i accidentally sniped him when i was aiming for someone else. xd (If im not good at explaining it and you need more details just ask.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:54 pm
Here's another that just happened yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj6rLNclzhY  

baby wolfie 18

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:35 am
I just happened to be able to document the fails of the whole Alpha Zombies team. Here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/v/zCMTxKaDm6Q&feature=channel_video_title

There should be two different times where you'll see a tag titled "BAR4." That is my friend Jason, and a watched him die both times.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 pm
This is more of a win/fail moment for me and the opponent that happened over this weekend.

Firstly, I have horrible lag. I can only move very slowly (otherwise the game will throw me everywhere), I can't use armor abilities (They just keep deactivating and activating whenever I try using them, except Hologram and Drop Shield), And most importantly, it takes the game 2-3 seconds to register my shots, assassinations, grenades, etc.

Anyway, I was playing SWAT on Boardwalk and came to a pistol fight with an opponent. When he was close I was able to get a headshot on him, but with my lag, he was able to get behind me and assassinate me before the shot registered. The funny thing was that as soon as he was done assassinating me, the game registered the headshot, and both of us fell dead at the same time. It was great to listen to everyone freaking out over the headsets. XD

Simular things like this happened when I hit the with a headshot, except they died in the middle of performing an assassination, giving me a showstopper (I've done this two times). I've been blamed for cheating on the game once over this, but hey... lag usually gets you killed, but it has it's advantages. XD  

Celly Sunbutt

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200

Mein Doktor

Clean Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:32 am
Well, right now I'm playing through Halo 3 again since Halo 4 takes place after it... And I keep mixing up the controls with Reach's system -- accidentally deployed a landmine behind our cover -- killing the men who are supposed to be supporting me.

And guess what? The checkpoint is right after I accidentally deployed it, so every time I die it goes right back to that LOL. I feel so bad, repeatedly killing them. :C.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 am
Mein Doktor
Well, right now I'm playing through Halo 3 again since Halo 4 takes place after it... And I keep mixing up the controls with Reach's system -- accidentally deployed a landmine behind our cover -- killing the men who are supposed to be supporting me.

And guess what? The checkpoint is right after I accidentally deployed it, so every time I die it goes right back to that LOL. I feel so bad, repeatedly killing them. :C.

I switched halo reach's controls to the recon setting because its almost like the halo 3 layout  

Your Light

Halo 4

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces