Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Clocktower Courtyard
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Jam sesh
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Humming lyrics

When Roxie introduce them, Liv nodded and gave the devil horns hand gesture, then resumed strumming on her guitar. "Yeah, I wrote some songs with the violin too. I play also, but only because my mother made me, but Rox is so much better at it than me. I also play drums, but I can't do that and guitar and I like my guitar so much better." The firstie said that her name was was Jo and Liv stored that bit of knowledge in her brain; though names were one of those things that didn't usually stick. She also mentioned that she played a little "in her day", which made Liv smirk. "I've written like... a dozen songs so far. Wanna check them out?" Liv asked, setting down her guitar beside her and grabbing her bag. She pulled out a notebook with pages stuffed in them, since most of her songs were written during classes on whatever pages she had at the time. Some of them were even written on paper torn from textbooks. Her mother would have kicked her behind if she saw that, but Liv didn't care about that. Whenever inspiration hit, Liv needed to write it down and sometimes the only place to write it was on the textbook in front of her.

Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                      SherbertLemondrop

{OoC: Outfit in picture}

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Clocktower Courtyard
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv and Jo
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Jam Session!
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Does she want to join in?

Roxie nodded along as Liv noted that she also played violin and drums. It was true, both girls played several different instruments. "I also play guitar and I'm decent on the drums. My brother taught me the trumpet and the sax as well, but they don't super well blend with the vibe." She laughed happily, thinking Liv would kill her if she brought in one of the jazz instruments to try to do with her goth-punk aesthetic. While Finley made jazz amazing, Roxie definitely wasn't him.

While Jo said she played too and Liv said she wrote music, the blonde put her bass back in its case and grabbed her violin (her baaaaaaaby), and the bow. It was typically an electric violin, but it had been magically modified to self-amplify in magic. It was nice not needing an actual electrical charge. "I write some too, but Liv usually prefers to do that. Our styles are a little... different anyway." She sent over a smile, but looked over to Jo. "If you want, you can totally jam with us! Every ace girl group has three people. It would be awesome." Sure, both the famous musicians she knew were solo acts, but Roxie had always preferred being part of a band.

{{Wearing :: Pink!}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

SherbertLemondrop

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff