Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori rubbed the back of her head awkwardly when she mentioned how polite her accusation had been. Her manners were not easy to kill apparently which she supposed was a good thing. When she invited her to sit, Tori plopped to the ground. She'd never really thought about the pronoun thing. Okay well she'd thought about it, but hadn't really devised a good way to work around it, until Tris pointed out her pin. "Oh cool! A pin would be helpful... though I tend to change pretty randomly. Sometimes I can go days without changing but other times it's practically by the minute. So I dunno if it'd work."

He rubbed the back of his head while grinning, realizing as he did that he had switched yet again. He wondered if one day it'd settle down a bit. That would be nice. Not that he minded switching randomly... just it'd be a little easier if it wasn't so random and often. He recognized the awkward pause at mention of his parents and wanted to immediately defend them. It really wasn't their fault. "They love me," he said quickly. "They just... well they grew up in Japan, and my grandparents are all very traditional and gender roles are a lot more defined there, and I... " He shrugged. "I just don't think they'd understand."

At the mention of places he could go if they ever found out, he smiled a little. At least he knew there were friendly people he could run to should the problem arise. He really didn't know what his parents would do if they found out. He wanted to think they'd still love him... but what if they did just kick him out, and try and find a new heir.... That idea horrified him. "Thanks... I'm sure I'll be fine though." He could just never tell them... although the thought of going back to hiding after just a short while here not having too sounded terrible too.

He toyed with a piece of his hair before shrugging again.
                                                            "But uh, I was wondering. What do you do like introduction wise? Cuz I feel like by not telling people who I am, it feels like I'm hiding part of myself from my new friends... but also I dunno if it would be totally weird to just blurt out that I'm genderfluid into a conversation.... That seems like an awkward thing to do... but I also am used to hiding myself...." He rambled on for a few seconds, and then trailed off awkwardly. A blush clouded his cheeks once more.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:42 pm
User Image
Savino Marcel Devereux
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slytherin Second Year
First Son Musician Reserve Chaser

User Image
                                                  Location : Stone Circle - Fall 2062
                                                  Company : No one...

Savino had since the start of the year been very happy to be back at Hogwarts. That quickly changed however when he had tryout for Quidditch. He’d spent all summer trying to tell his father that he wanted to prepare for the coming season. It led to arguments between the two. All that was now for not as Savino had evidently failed to make the team. The little prep work he did meant nothing in the end. His father had gotten what he wanted more or less. Savi was sure he’d be on the bench for the season, never playing in any actual games.

He was a failure, or at least he felt like one. Savino knew he shouldn’t feel that way, but he did. Which was why he found himself outside, hiding out on the other side of the covered bridge. It wasn’t the warmest but at least he wouldn’t be found in one of the many rooms of the castle. Leaning against one of the stones in the stone circle, Savi didn’t know what to do with himself. He’d surely have more free time not being on the starting line or at least less stress. Though he knew he couldn’t slack off even still. Why couldn’t things turn out different…?

Thoughts swirling one thing was for certain. He wouldn’t dare tell his father the results, but he couldn’t hide it forever.

OOC : If anyone wants to interact feel free.

"There is strange comfort in knowing
                                                  that no matter what happens today,
                                                  the Sun will rise again tomorrow."

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Stone Circle
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Savino
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Bum Day
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I can make his day better

Adelai was a bit upset about quidditch, but he was still on the team... right? They just had to bump him for experience since an older kid returned. But it was okay, he'd still get to practice and all, and maybe he'd be needed somewhere? He was wheeling around outside a bit, letting his brain feel its thoughts. As he was looking about, he noticed a friend over by the stone circle. He drew in a breath and changed direction, wheeling over. "Hey mate. How's the day getting on for ya?" His own voice was a little sad, but he tried to put on a happy face for his friend.

It seemed his friend was a bit bummed too, and Adi wanted to make sure his friend would be happy...er. "You look like it might be a bum day. I'm having one too. But... maybe we can have a bum day together?" He sent over a small smile, hoping maybe they could at least spend time together. It might just make him feel better, if nothing else.

murruelecreuset

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:47 pm
User Image
Savino Marcel Devereux
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slytherin Second Year
First Son Musician Reserve Chaser

User Image
                                                  Location : Stone Circle - Fall 2062
                                                  Company : Adelai

Savino found himself messing with debris on the ground, questioning what to do. He was at a loss. Truth was there wasn’t much he could do to make things any better. Didn’t make it any better knowing that much. The Slytherin expected he’d be alone out there for a while. Less people came around while outside on the grounds than of that of the castle halls. That wasn’t meant to be it would seem. His attention was drawn to Adelai who was coming up to him.

Adelai sounded off as he greeted him. The It became clear that he wasn’t having the best of day either which only made Savi wonder why. “Hey Adi, I’ve had better days.” He answered, tossing a small stone across the grass. “Sure, I was hiding out but can’t hide forever, right?” He commented. “What’s got you down?” he asked sincerely. Savino couldn’t solve his own problems but maybe he could help Adelai with his. Probably a better use of his time if he were honest.

OOC : - - -

Cinnabun Gryffie

"There is strange comfort in knowing
                                                  that no matter what happens today,
                                                  the Sun will rise again tomorrow."

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash