Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Today, a huge pitbull-mix dog got in our yard, nearly mauled me, bit my mom, and mauled one of our cats horribly.

The neighbors came and helped rope the dog. Animal control took it away while an ambulance took care of my mom and one of my neighbors, who also got bit. My mom then took the cat to the vet, where he's in stable condition (though he has broken ribs, broken limbs, and possible internal injuries).

I have a major phobia of huge dogs.This was traumatizing. I've been shaking and crying for the past two hours.

Not to mention family problems earlier in the day. My grandpa went to the emergency room, and after several hours of hospital waiting and jumping back and forth between doctors, it was discovered he had a cancerous growth. He'll get it removed next week in day surgery.

I... just need a hug.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:28 pm
*bear hugs and wraps in a warm snuggly blanket*  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm
Fred: D8< *swoops after the dog to devour it* *warblewarblewarblewarblewarble*

O___O I think...I should stop him but he moves so fast for an alien.

D: *hugs Tik tightly* Oh Tik, poor baby. Hatter's poor baby. >: There there. *hughughug* Hatter is here.

Merrival: >: Reeee....*snuggles next to after she is cuddled in the blanket*

Sullivan: D8< WAIT FOR ME FRED! I'LL DROP KICK IT OUT THE DOOR WITH YOU! *Skids by* D: Hi Tik. *pats on head* *shoom*

Pianoface: >: Would an entertaining Tap dance help?

D: It would not Pianoface.

Pianoface: >: I shall suffice with the small gallon of ice cream to offer then. (holds it out)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 am
I'm not really the huggy type, but I'll make an exception just for you, dear heart. I'm sorry that all these awful things are happening to you, a wonderful person like you doesn't deserve it.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:59 am
Thanks, guys, it really does mean a lot.

The vet called this morning. The cat died last night, likely due to internal trauma. An alley cat we fed got ran over last Friday. I'm losing a cat a week. My mom stayed home today, she's bit up and scraped up from fighting the dog.

It almost got into our house, too. I was running inside and it pounced on the door and forced it open, but I was able to get it away.

All last night, I kept having nightmares about it. Just the memory of seeing my cat mauled to death.

Sorry for lack of post style; I'm typing this on my phone. Im in class, waiting for the professor to get here. I really didn't want to go today, but I already missed Monday.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:37 pm
*stands up one toes to hug since she's not wearing heels today*

That's awful...but I'm sure it'll get better.  

lilwriter23

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 pm
Oh god that sounds terrible. D:

*gives the best, warmest tentaclehug she can muster* Please feel better soon, sweets. *cuddles*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 pm
My most sincere condolences...
I wouldn't rope the dog though... Just kill it, and there is a good dozen of ways to do it swiftly and effectively (without using weapons or cruel methods) ninja  

Mortanius_Necromancer

Codebreaking Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

Oh wow this thread came back to life.

The dog's long dead, Animal Control took it away and euthanized it since it bit two people.

User Image

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff