Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[JRP]A Mother and Her Son (for Ajani and Damevan'passie)-FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Aiko laughed. She was very difficult to offend, and almost anything regarding her brother amused her to no end. “Oh, no, he’s not really… that involved in my…my…” she choked laughing, coughed and managed to compose herself. “Not involved in my…work…” More helpless giggles. They’d learn soon enough why she laughed at that. Her reputation around the pride had little need of embellishing to be fun for gossipers. But none of it bothered her. She was pleased to be well known, and well sought-after.

It wouldn't take much longer, though the tunnels were winding and confusing she certainly knew her way through them. Any questions they had she would gladly answer, if they were the sort that she could at least. It would be unkind to leave them blindfolded any longer than necessary, so while she led them carefully she led them fairly quickly as they seemed to adjust to the blindness. And then, almost suddenly, there they were.

"Here we are," she singsonged, sliding her cub from her back and moving to help the young male with his fur hood. The things were not hard to remove, but she had not missed the way he'd looked at her before, she enjoyed playing to this sort of game. If his mother needed help as well, she would gladly give it. The valley of the pride spread around them, and she nodded cheerily to the guard stationed at the entrance. Was that Nyoka's newest fighter? Katsu his name was? He looked a little bit imposing, and his eyes... like ice. Cold. She was not particularly fond of his company, for all his form was pleasing. At least beneath the lion's pelt he wore.

Hikari clung on to his mother's back as she walked, her occasional giggles making it harder to hold on at points. He could feel her muscles move beneath him, it was an odd sensation but after a while he got used to the lithe rhythm and no longer feared falling himself. The young hybrid was quiet as they traveled, having little to say and less desire to speak in front of strangers. Aiko had no such qualms, but he was shyer than his mother.

He slid to the ground gratefully all the same, ducking his head and pawing his hood off. Everything seemed so bright all of a sudden and he blinked to clear his vision...only to find himself staring into the pale cold eyes of one of the new warriors of the pride. Eeeeps. Hikari quickly scooted back to huddle around his mother's paws. The new fighter was scary...

((Sorry about the delay >.> And sorry if this feels rushed. I wanted to get you your JRP done quick since I was so slow for a while.))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 am
It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the light. He knew he would take his sight for grantant again. A grin covered his face. Finally they were at their new home and perhaps here they would be safe from harm. When Aiko nodded to the fighter he copied her and nodded as well. He felt a little bit intimidated by the older male and didn't look at him for once. To himself, he made a mental note saying that he needed to learn the customs of the pride as soon as he could.

"It looks nice here doesn't mother?" Ajani stated as he looked around the pride. "I think that we could fit in here." He said this as he saw a couple younger cheetahess walked by.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 pm
Damevan soon slid her hood off the moment she could do so. It was a blessing to be able to see again and she quickly cast her gaze around their new home. It was different, but she knew in time, that wouldn't matter to her.

She did the same as the others and nodded to the male cheetah, though his icy cold glare didn't effect her in the least. She was used to those types of gazes by now and simply made a mental note not to cross his path for any reason other than necessary. However, she could sense Ajani's discomfort in him and moved closer to her son. Her ears pricked to her son's question and she nodded. "It does, I believe you are right my son." she said with a soft smile, watching the members of the pride who would soon become their new family.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff