Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
OMG SHINNY POKEMON! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY
  OMG
View Results

Nyumonster

Crew

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't decide on which one to buy, Black or White. D:
I have a shiny Pichu on my HeartGold. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 pm
Nyu: Ooooo lucky! I have a shinny Venasuar I got lucky and someone traded it to me in the GTS.

Nuj: Thats fine I have beat mine already so haha!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujum key

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:22 pm
Queen_Zimika
Nyu: Ooooo lucky! I have a shinny Venasuar I got lucky and someone traded it to me in the GTS.

DAMNIT!!!!
oh how was black city? i saw it and it looked kindof dull; which is why i want white. Also i want Zekrom but ive heard zekrom is in black D:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:59 pm
nujum key
Queen_Zimika

DAMNIT!!!!
oh how was black city? i saw it and it looked kindof dull; which is why i want white. Also i want Zekrom but ive heard zekrom is in black D:
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Black City sucked a**. Zekrom is in black and he belongs to the bad guy and Reshiram can kick his a** in two moves! Which is why I prefer white. You can't catch Zekrom in black only look at it. White is where you catch Zekrom and black is where you catch Reshiram. So much for you knowing more than me about pokemon xp tehe.Oh black city is really good for battling, but other than that not so much.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:38 am
Queen_Zimika
nujum key
Queen_Zimika

DAMNIT!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Black City sucked a**. Zekrom is in black and he belongs to the bad guy and Reshiram can kick his a** in two moves! Which is why I prefer white. You can't catch Zekrom in black only look at it. White is where you catch Zekrom and black is where you catch Reshiram. So much for you knowing more than me about pokemon xp tehe.Oh black city is really good for battling, but other than that not so much.

Dont worry i figured it out because of my braggin freinds i just needed a non moron to be sure.
Anyway if you want we can trade, i suck at using firetypes for some reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:23 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujum key
Queen_Zimika

DAMNIT!!!!

Dont worry i figured it out because of my braggin freinds i just needed a non moron to be sure.
Anyway if you want we can trade, i suck at using firetypes for some reason.
Trade what? Oh by the way the king said if you would like he wouldn't mind trading one of the shinnies with you so you can have the fox thing that I can't recall at the moment.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas