Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Smash Help
victory against 100 men

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever beaten the 100 men challenge?
  yes
  no
View Results

Yin_Yang_Kid3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:07 am
If u know what I m talking then that's good. If not then I'm going to try to explain it. You know that time trial, you know when you have to survive against like 10 men or 15. Well there is 1 that you have to fight against 100 men and believe me it's not easy as it looks. The best way to get your wins is by smashing them to the air. They have no chance once yoiu do that. Another way is to use every item there is on the arena: fan, sword, bat, pokeball ( I can't believe I said that), etc. Using these items will give u an advantage against those guys. At first it may seem easy, but later they will jump you. So you have to move away from they and use your powers too. Make sure that you don't kill yourself or they catch you and jump if, because if that happens then you have to start all over again from square one. Knocking them in groups will strength your chance on defeating these men and plus giving you an award.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:33 pm
I can't really beat it cause im only good at using Link/young link  

Hyperactivemidget

Yin_Yang_Kid3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:04 pm
I believe they are really good. If your are in a tight situation, just use their spinning attack and it should get everyone off of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:56 pm
it was hard but i beat it all you have to do is souvive  

guardian of summoner yuna

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:10 am
Hyperactivemidget
well link is good to use because he has that spining attak  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:54 pm
i beat that with ease using d.k  

fox_demon_nightmare

leadbottom101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:39 am
fox_demon_nightmare
i beat that with ease using d.k

same just use the down b or a I forgot  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:05 pm
That is what my cousins and I did, used Down B with Donkey Kong. For the 15 minute one we duck taped the joystick down and took turns pressing B. sweatdrop  

SaberFireTiger

last angel served

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:48 am
it was hard but i beat it all you have to do is souvive
exacty just choose a srtong charcter and finght for your life,,,  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:09 am
The TC (Topic Creator) is so wrong and I bet not very good at the game. *cough* Along with 75% of this guild *cough*

I can beat 100 man melee with ANY character and I have. The easiest way to do it is with Dk's down-b

Once you beat 100 man melee for the first time you fight Falco to unlock him. Of course i'll be suprised if everybody in this guild has unlocked Jigglypuff  

Silent_Jester

last angel served

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:44 pm
bluehairdude3
If u know what I m talking then that's good. If not then I'm going to try to explain it. You know that time trial, you know when you have to survive against like 10 men or 15. Well there is 1 that you have to fight against 100 men and believe me it's not easy as it looks. The best way to get your wins is by smashing them to the air. They have no chance once yoiu do that. Another way is to use every item there is on the arena: fan, sword, bat, pokeball ( I can't believe I said that), etc. Using these items will give u an advantage against those guys. At first it may seem easy, but later they will jump you. So you have to move away from they and use your powers too. Make sure that you don't kill yourself or they catch you and jump if, because if that happens then you have to start all over again from square one. Knocking them in groups will strength your chance on defeating these men and plus giving you an award.

Whats the reward?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:45 pm
Hyperactivemidget
well link is good to use because he has that spining attak

that does give him a good bonuse.... espially sence he can harldy be knocked off to begin with  

last angel served

Smash Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff