Reply Techniques
Reflect

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryukinzo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:01 pm
How do you reflect items and other projectiles with your sheild. I've only done it 2 or 3 times, but that was during practice when I was trying to figure out how to do it.
Plz help me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:24 pm
..Sadly, it is extremely difficult and Nearly impossible for humans to pull off regularly. What you have to do is, the moment that the item touches you, put your shield up full power. For computers it is easy (duh) but human timing makes it hard to do.  

Idfection

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:50 am
ive done that a lot....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:56 pm
uhhhhh... your on your own with that one.  

Final Cloud Strife

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:47 pm
With Samus Aran it is pretty easy I found out, well easier then with other chars. and also with Roy its very doable.
Do as Idfection said and it will work.

Best thing to do is prolly ask a friend to hold a RayGun and shoot at you from a distance and giving you a chance to put your shield up on the right time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:07 am
I use fox ninja  

Akuyoko

divine_chaos_demon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:34 pm
Powershielding, it works on all projectiles and physical attacks. On physicals it makes a little flash of your shield, and it reflect projectiles. How to perform it is to shield when the attack is INSIDE your shield area. It is extremely hard to do against the faster projectiles like Fox/Falco's laser and to any projectile in a real match because you are probably too focused on trying to kill the opponent than powershielding. If you want to practice I suggest having a friend spam samus' missiles at you and trying to powershield each and every one because they are pretty slow.  
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games