Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: Parallel Genocide (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parallel universes sure are weird right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Roflcopter XD
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 pm
Only two enemy suits were left of the original four, until Faina dispatched of one with a small volley of missiles. The remaining Legion wasn't it the best shape to fight, yet it continued to fly stubbornly after her and the junker ship. A large explosion to her left made her and the suit pause in their battle to watch the fiery plumes in the distance rise up, fear filling the human one for her companions. "Arianna!" She called out over the radio while shoving the barrel of her chain gun into the Legion suit's chest and firing. It jerked from side to side as the bullets ripped through it's torso. "Nick, Shorty! Can any of you read me?"

As a large boom was heard almost mutedly in the room, the picture on the screen flicked over to a map showing the locations of every plant/factory nearby to the one Ivan and Greg were in. One of the lights representing the buildings flickered out, the red dimming to nothing.
"No..." The technician stared at it in horror. "Not Erik..."
Ivan glanced over at him, eyes as wide as his friend's. "Greg...I-I'm sorry."
"I-I have to go and see!" Greg stood up and went for the door leading out of the room to the rest of the factory.
"Greg!" Ivan got up as well, to stop his friend, grabbing his wrist as he pulled the door open. "No! It's too late, you'll get yourself killed!"
"He might still be alive!" The technician whirled around in a frenzy and lashed out at Ivan, who stumbled away from the intended blow. Greg then dashed out into the wide open hallway sobbing, but was automatically grabbed by a gundam. A guard to make sure nobody got out until the arranged lights out time.
"Damn it, no!" Ivan stumbled over to the door and grabbed Greg's wrist desperately again, trying to pull him back. "I've got you! Hold on--" He looked up at the Legion suit's blank eyes and knew there was no way he could save his friend. His grip slipped and Greg was pulled upwards into the dark above, screaming. The other inside tugged at his arm to bring him back into the room, unwilling to let another one of them go. Ivan leaned against the wall and felt tears run down his face. He hated the Legion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 pm
Arianna could hear Faina but couldn't respond. The explosion of Shorty's suit busted her antenna. She was alone out here. She ran as fast as she could but knew it would be futile. The Misericordia was faster. It quickly caught up and blasted her boosters off. Arianna continued on foot and barely dodged another shot as she ducked under a lone boulder on the plains. The next shot she wasn't so lucky and her left leg was blown off, then her right arm and down Angelus went. Arianna got out of her cockpit and started running again. She fell just as a shot wizzed over her head. She hit the ground and rolled to face her attacker. By now Arianna was frantic with fear. She began firing at the Misericordia with a hand guna and when that was out of bullets she threw it. Then as the Misericordia was about to step on her she threw the last thing in her pockets and waited...and waited...and waited. Finally when she opened her eyes the misericordia had stopped. Arianna stood up and inspected why. it didn't take her long to find the anti-genesis code administrator stuck in the hull of the Misericordia. Arianna smiled looked up and started climbing, making sure that it was thouroughly incapasitated first. She pressed a concealed button that opened the cockpit and jumpped in. She then reluctantly activated the Misericordia and watched as the monitor flashed with words and numbers. Then it stopped and the soft hum of the Misericordia's engine was running. Arianna smiled and turned on the radio praising Shorty for his ingenius work. "Hello? Faina? Arianna here."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 pm
"Arianna!" Faina tossed the inanimate suit off her gun, relief flooding through her at the response. However both her and the junker pilot couldn't take a breather, they weren't out of the danger zone yet. "Good, you're okay," She said anyway, scanning the dark expanse. Multiple questions and past scenarios ran through her head. She kept them at bay and continued to concentrate on the task at hand. "That blast began to worry me. What happened?"

Something warm rubbed against Ivan's hands, and he peered blearily through the barrier of fingers covering his face. One of the people near him was handing him a warm towel, a kind smile on her face. Grateful, he took it, drying his tears and sniffling a good bit. Everyone was standing around, silent and resignation in their eyes. Nobody wanted to go back to their assigned duties after what had happened. This was their life, Ivan thought to himself. An escape at one end but no way to get to it except death.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm
Arianna almost came to tears again when she remembered what had happened. "I'll tell you at the rendezvous point." With that Arianna picked up the remains of Angelus, not wanting the Legion to get it, and flew away towards the meeting area.

Genesis screamed in rage. He had lost the Misericordia to the enemy. Now things would become increasingly more difficult.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:51 pm
"Alright then." Faina said simply, straining to here a bit of sorrow in Arianna's voice. Something must have happened. The junker ship kept up it's flight, though it did slow down with no immediate danger in sight, and Faina felt her mind wandering despite the bright screen she was staring at.

Shortly after the loss of Greg, a small ping ping nose came over the intercom, signaling the hour break before the next shift took over while Ivan's rested up. While many of the group scattered off in two's or three's, Ivan went alone. He'd always walked with his technician friend, but now...He shook his head, staring at the floor while his feet moved him along the always deathly quiet hallways. Coming upon a steel door, he entered his pass code into a device next to it, slipping into the darkened room. The lights above flickered on, revealing rows of gundams and suits that the Legion kept an eye on. Ivan moved towards one at the end, his.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 pm
Arianna landed at the rendezvous point and made the Misericordia kneel down and place Angelus softly on the ground. The area was surrounded by large stones all around so it was out of sight. "Oh and don't be alarmed when you get here. I'll tell you when you land." Arianna opened the cokpit and stood on the platform waiting.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm
Faina began to wonder what she meant about not being alarmed, until the junker ship pilot swore over the radio as they swerved around the large rocks. She still didn't know what was the cause. Then Aleks turned a corner, following behind Terry, and she had to blink and make sure she wasn't asleep. A gundam she didn't recognize was at the rendezvous point, though she thought she could make out a figure standing on it. "I'll let you do the explaining then..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:20 pm
Arianna sat down as Faina landed. "Well, everything was going fine...until Nick went to his drop off point. They were waiting for him Faina. It was a trap, so he rushed back to us and set off his and my bombs and let me and Shorty escape." Arianna started to sob. "He's gone Faina. He set off the bomb with himself still inside. Then Shorty was shot down and if it wasn't for the anti-virus he made I would be dead." At this point Arianna started to cry. "They're gone Faina. Nick is dead and Shorty too." Arianna covered her face and cried an angry cry. "I couldn't save them, I was too weak! I just couldn't..."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 pm
"I-It's going to be okay..." Faina started, unsure of what to say or do. People died everyday, especially the rebels. It was a common thing. But losing somebody close to you...You could try to prepare yourself for the loss, but it still hurt. She reached out tentatively and patted Arianna on the back in an attempt to calm her somewhat. "I know how you feel. But...I don't think they'd say you were weak. You couldn't have known it was a trap."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:22 pm
Arianna sniffled. "No i'm calling myself weak for not being able to save anyone but myself. I'm so useless." She wiped her tears. "Any way we must get this new boon to the city. I have many plans with her." She patted the new toy.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 pm
"As soon as you doubt yourself, you will do worse, friend." Faina said to Arianna, and waved to Terry, the ship springing back to life. It had set down for a moment to conserve the fuel that was hard to obtain. "Of course. We'll go on ahead of you." With that, Faina hopped back in the Aleks.

It stood tall in the storage hangar. Tempus. Ivan allowed himself a small smile at the sight of the gundam. However, it was like a shell to him, an empty replacement he'd hoped would fill the void of it's predecessor. It was a silly notion, but Ivan missed it all the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 pm
Arianna sniffled and nodded. She sat there for some time thinking ande after her sniffling was over she stood up, got in the cockpit of the Misericordia, picked up Angelus and flew back towards the city.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:37 pm
Faina allowed herself to relax only when she saw the dim outline of the rebel city, brushing hair that had fallen over her forehead back with a hand. Home. As much as it was a harsh place to live, it was home.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 am
((Hey Ty, Strider here lol, mind if we just take a break with this for a bit? I need to get re situated before i do too much lol))  

Strider the Red Wolf

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:00 pm
((Ees fine, no need to ask. =P ))  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2