Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Shadow (Dunegons and Dragons Guild)

Back to Guilds

Dungeons and Dragons Pathfinder 3.5 

Tags: DnD 3.5, Dungeons, Dragons, Pathfinder 

Reply DnD/PF Game Threads
Magnus Opus - Grand Night - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilighttail

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm
PurpleMage
Ooh nice. What is it?

Although it kinda sounds redundant (and at times, a little weird), an "Afflicted Were-tiger Catfolk Rogue."

Dasien Metrarc

Gonna need to break into some houses to escape zombie hoards. 3nodding
Currently, I only have his Humanoid stats up, but it won't take much to change that into his hybrid or animal shape.
I was thinking of maybe including my Magic Gun home-brew weapon, but I'm new to Pathfinder as is, so I'll see how it rolls.

(P.S., The Handy Haversack is a GOD among items.)
(P.P.S., DM, you should totally include Weapons of Legacy! heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 am
Twilighttail
PurpleMage
Ooh nice. What is it?

Although it kinda sounds redundant (and at times, a little weird), an "Afflicted Were-tiger Catfolk Rogue."

Dasien Metrarc

Currently, I only have his Humanoid stats up, but it won't take much to change that into his hybrid or animal shape.
I was thinking of maybe including my Magic Gun home-brew weapon, but I'm new to Pathfinder as is, so I'll see how it rolls.

Sweet I love rogues. XP For my first D&D game I wanted to play one, but then our group grew from 3 people to 6 ... and we had no heals (And someone was playing a pathfinder monk. Another wanted to play a bard). -_-;;

You are packed! >.> You playing pathfinder rogue or D&D Rogue? Get the feeling our group is going to say do we have a X? And you sneak into a bag (might not be yours) and say sure! I have X.  

PurpleMage

Twilighttail

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:54 pm
PurpleMage
Twilighttail
PurpleMage
Ooh nice. What is it?

Dasien Metrarc

Sweet I love rogues. XP For my first D&D game I wanted to play one, but then our group grew from 3 people to 6 ... and we had no heals (And someone was playing a pathfinder monk. Another wanted to play a bard). -_-;;

You are packed! >.> You playing pathfinder rogue or D&D Rogue? Get the feeling our group is going to say do we have a X? And you sneak into a bag (might not be yours) and say sure! I have X.

Yeah, I know the feeling about that. Although clerics aren't really the worst character to play, you hold the lives of the party in your hand. Hmm... your fighter wouldn't share her gold with you, no heal for her. The wonders of being a Neutral cleric =P

And yeah, I'm a pathfinder rogue since the DM said he wanted to try pathfinder rules. Also, I'm the type of guy who likes to have an item if we need it, hence my lovely H.Haversack. Hmmm... might need a couple more gallons of water in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:17 pm
Oh no. I totally enjoyed playing my cleric. Though since everyone else was heavy hitting cept the bard, I was mostly situated in the back buffing people. >.< I used her mace once... to splode a kobold. lul.

Yeah, but I did no extortion with her. NG razz Waay too much of a goody two shoes.  

PurpleMage

Twilighttail

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 am
Actually, I'm thinking of running a Homebrew Weapon by him. If he allows it, I'm gonna change Dasien's inventory a little. What do you think? It's based off of Pathfinder's Chakram.

Melee Chakram
Martial Light Weapon
Cost - 10gp
Dam - (S) 1d6, (M) 1d8
Crit - x2
Range - 30 feet
Weight - 1lb
Type - Sl + Bl

With some weaponsmiths thinking only of flashy-ness, the Melee Chakram was made more for elegance than battle. It is made with a dulled and leather-wrapped portion to form a grip, eliminating the self-inflicted damage users typically give themselves. When thrown, however, it has a 20% chance to cause sub-dual Bludgeoning damage (instead of slashing) due to the grip. If thrown, it may be retrieved (if found). Proficiency in Chakram extends proficiency to the Melee Chakram.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:38 pm
Quite nice. It always bummed me that the pathfinder starknife was so sucky. Bleh... 1d4 fml.

But this weapon is much nicer, plus it has that same flashy feel to it. Plus it makes a certain type of sense when you look at it. Might be a bit powerful for a light weapon, but I'm not going to spaz about it. XD  

PurpleMage

Twilighttail

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:08 pm
PurpleMage
Quite nice. It always bummed me that the pathfinder starknife was so sucky. Bleh... 1d4 fml.

But this weapon is much nicer, plus it has that same flashy feel to it. Plus it makes a certain type of sense when you look at it. Might be a bit powerful for a light weapon, but I'm not going to spaz about it. XD

I know, I thought the same. It's really powerful. But since it's usually a throw-able weapon, it would make sense that it's a light weapon, considering its size. You think it would be better balanced if it was a 1-handed weapon?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 pm
If its under the category of 1 handed, it should be one of these "finesse eligible" feat weapons. Like the rapier/elven blade. Seems lightweight enough.  

PurpleMage

Reoku_Ursino

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am
I'm going on the assumption that all the games i am in have died so if anything happens hear let me know i wont be checking any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:16 am
Bummer... Well i'm checking this place every 2-3 days, so I'll send you a message if it fills up and starts.  

PurpleMage

DnD/PF Game Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces