Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
The girls, who do you think is the strongest? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the strongest girl from Naruto?
  Sakura- with her smarts
  Hinata- with her Byakugan
  Temari- with her fan
  Ino- with her stealth
  Tenten- with her weapons
  I dont like any of the girls
View Results

Mirrored Reflection

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:27 am
I'd say Tenten as well. She doesn't get as much screen time as the other girls, so we never see her strength. She is a very physically strong character overall, unlike Temari, who just waves her fan around to own. Sakura is also a strong character, as seen in the timeskip. So my standings:

1st: Tenten
2nd: Sakura
3rd: Hinata
4th: Temari
5th: Ino

And if you scream at me for putting Temari in 4th, it's my own personal observation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:18 am
Guys! This forum is for the newest episodes out there! That's why I'd say Sakura. After 3 years of traing with Tsunade, she is a highly experienced medic nin, and has Tsunade strength.

Behind her is Hinata because if you saw the search for bikouchu you'd agree. The jutsu she uses to take down the bees and the bee queen PWNs. Plus Naruto only was able to stand up after the first minute of his Neji fight because of the kyuubi, Hinata actually stood a chance with no superior power within her body. After you add the byakugan and make her one of the greatest scouts out there, she's up there in second place.

Temari is strong, and can make some strong winds to back herself up. Plus she can summon a weasel with a scythe. She summons it on her fan and then uses the cutting whirlwind, giving it extra cutting power. Plus with out even touching her fan she can slightly change the course of small winds. This all adds up to her being in third.

Next I say Ino. She isn't the toughest girl out there but you saw how she tricked Sakura into the mind transfer. She's got some smarts too. Also, right before the time skip she started training with Tsunade to be a medic nin. Plus fighting with Choji and Shikamaru makes her more powerful. Plus, she can make her enemies fight with her.

Finally Tenten. She sure can kick, shown right after the rescue Gaara arc that occured before the time skip, and she's got good aim and a few good jutsu. Also, mirrored reflection, like Temari she just jumps in the air with scrolls and starts hitting the scrolls. rofl  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Mirrored Reflection

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:38 pm
shikonookami
Guys! This forum is for the newest episodes out there! That's why I'd say Sakura. After 3 years of traing with Tsunade, she is a highly experienced medic nin, and has Tsunade strength.

Behind her is Hinata because if you saw the search for bikouchu you'd agree. The jutsu she uses to take down the bees and the bee queen PWNs. Plus Naruto only was able to stand up after the first minute of his Neji fight because of the kyuubi, Hinata actually stood a chance with no superior power within her body. After you add the byakugan and make her one of the greatest scouts out there, she's up there in second place.

Temari is strong, and can make some strong winds to back herself up. Plus she can summon a weasel with a scythe. She summons it on her fan and then uses the cutting whirlwind, giving it extra cutting power. Plus with out even touching her fan she can slightly change the course of small winds. This all adds up to her being in third.

Next I say Ino. She isn't the toughest girl out there but you saw how she tricked Sakura into the mind transfer. She's got some smarts too. Also, right before the time skip she started training with Tsunade to be a medic nin. Plus fighting with Choji and Shikamaru makes her more powerful. Plus, she can make her enemies fight with her.

Finally Tenten. She sure can kick, shown right after the rescue Gaara arc that occured before the time skip, and she's got good aim and a few good jutsu. Also, mirrored reflection, like Temari she just jumps in the air with scrolls and starts hitting the scrolls. rofl

One objection: if you are using examples from the filler arcs, (ie. Hinata), then let me make a filler defense for Tenten. Tenten has been shown with a lot of physical strength, such as her use of various wooden weapons during the Raiga arc, when the others were incapacitated. Also, you aren't making a defense for Temari, you were making a cheap shot towards my opinion, which I stated that you shouldn't criticize my opinion, because it's what I think. The rofl wasn't necessary.

Also, Tenten has incredible accuracy with throwing weapons, and I doubt Temari would have blocked them without difficulty without her fan in the Chuunin Exams. Temari probably couldn't manage a good fight without her fan, but Tenten without her scrolls has a better chance, which is why I put Temari in 4th compared to Tenten.

Hinata is a relatively good character, however Hinata's Shugohakke Rokujyuu Yonshou (your "jutsu she uses to take down the bees and the bee queen") doesn't exist in the manga, which leaves Hinata only with Byakugan and Gentle Fist, which are developed for close combat. Tenten could easily throw a barrage of weapons in her path.

Sakura, however, for her, most of her jutsus are used in the anime (non-filler arcs), (with the only exception of Sakura Fubuki) and she can PWN in close combat. But since shinobi are killing tools/assassins, I would choose Tenten over her, because she specializes in long range combat.

Now, finally Ino. Ino can cancel out all of Tenten's abilities with her Mind-Body Disturbance or Mind-Body Switch, however, as pointed out in both the anime and the manga, they are slow-moving and easy to dodge. Even though Ino is crafty when it comes to chakra binds, can you throw hair as far as Tenten's throwing range? I don't think so.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:33 pm
Going by after the timeskip....I'd say that Sakura is strongest physically  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Seiryn Arcess Rynthryx

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:46 pm
They don't have Tsunade or Kurenai on here crying . oh well out of all the ones here I say Tsunade cuz she literally is the strongest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:22 pm
Based on strength; Sakura.

Then Temari, Hinata, Ino and TenTen.

TenTen shouldn't even be up there. She's so lame. All she uses is weapons! And most of the time her weapons are nullified! Lame. neutral  

Arcana Wolf

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:20 am
pre timeskip

temari
tenten

post timeskip

temari
sakura
tenten

The rest are just failures.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:40 am
Temari and Hinata  

TemariiChan

Vaughntastic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:37 pm
id say hinata with naruto as her motivation and and her byakugan as her follow through  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:19 pm
I would have to go with Temari and Sakura. Especially in Shippuuden, cuz then Sakura is so strong and a way better ninja. Shes turned into one of my favourite chracters.
Temari is just amazing. Especially during the Chuunin exams. Beyond awesome is the fan ^_^  

The World Within

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:51 pm
1.Temari
2. Sakura
3. Hinata
4.Tenten  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:01 am
Look Temari and Tenten are both very strong but there is one thing that can still beat them and that is speed which sakura has. She can dodge a bunch of crap and if not, can move the earth to block everything else. Wind and weapons don't work that well against rock. plus with the ability to heal herself, she would last longer than the others.  

I Am Sexyness

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games