Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]
What do men think of the muslim woman??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fancy hafsa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm
Hello girls biggrin
I'm a 20 year old muslim girl and i love to read about muslim women, what the Coran says about them and especially what muslim men think about them. And mostly i discover that muslim men use Islam as an excuse to control women, like forbidding them from going out (even to the mosque), thinking that they're smarter and stronger then them. It makes me furious when i see or read about it.
Why do muslim men (some not all) underestimate their wives, sisters and female collegues even though Islam doesn't differentiate between men and women?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:30 pm
I have never personally met a Muslim man who tried to "control me"

I feel nothing but respect from my brothers in Islam. And I feel that Muslim men are very protective. For example, If I was being harassed by a Kaffir and a brother in Islam is near, he will protect me and be like.."Back off" Even if he does not know me. heart  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 am
I think some men act that way because of cultural factors... well, it depends...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:51 am
Maximum Lantis
I think some men act that way because of cultural factors... well, it depends...

Yes I agree with you  

Fancy hafsa

Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces