Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
I feel really stuck.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 am
My boyfriend just got back from China. He has been there for 4 weeks. And I am super happy he is finally back. And he bought me a gorgeous ring.

But, Next week on monday. Valentines day I'll be leaving for 6 months internship. (I think I mentioned that here before).

Thing is, I don't want to go at all anymore. First I was motivated to go. But now I just can't motivate myself at all anymore. I am going with a girl I can get along with pretty good, and she feels exactly the same way.

The idea that I have to miss my boyfriend (AGAIN) is really bothering me. In fact it scares me. He's all like "That half year will be over in no time". I'm not so sure about that. I'll probably end getting homesick or something.

I have been thinking for a while. Maybe ask my tarot cards for advice, or I don't know. I feel so hopeless and useless. That I just don't know what to do anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 pm
I can sort of relate. So called "friends" at school act like total sheep. One goes against me all of a sudden, the rest follow. I'm sick and tired of them thinking it's all over overnight, and the next day all is good and crap can happen again. I feel like I'm reliving the same thing over and over, in the same place and same people. It really gets irritating and frustrates me like hell.

I go in days after, all moody and quiet, and people are like: What's up with you? I don't answer them, since they're clearly rather stupid. I've tried spells, and I might do something again. Just to help me out. I'm sick of all the name calling, and crap. I've suffered this for 2-3 years, and I'm tired of living it over and over. One little thing goes wrong with someone else except me, everyone's on their side. Like I'm the odd one out. I may seem weird to people, but I'm being mistreated, and I'm sick of it. I try to treat them equally, but it doesn't work.

Anyway, enough of my ranting. I'm probably loading problems on people. I know how you feel about your boyfriend. I had to spend a whole month away from my current girlfriend a while back, it was unbearable.

Talk to your boyfriend about it. What your true feelings are, and what's bugging you. Do you have to go to Intership?  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:25 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
I can sort of relate. So called "friends" at school act like total sheep. One goes against me all of a sudden, the rest follow. I'm sick and tired of them thinking it's all over overnight, and the next day all is good and crap can happen again. I feel like I'm reliving the same thing over and over, in the same place and same people. It really gets irritating and frustrates me like hell.

I go in days after, all moody and quiet, and people are like: What's up with you? I don't answer them, since they're clearly rather stupid. I've tried spells, and I might do something again. Just to help me out. I'm sick of all the name calling, and crap. I've suffered this for 2-3 years, and I'm tired of living it over and over. One little thing goes wrong with someone else except me, everyone's on their side. Like I'm the odd one out. I may seem weird to people, but I'm being mistreated, and I'm sick of it. I try to treat them equally, but it doesn't work.

Anyway, enough of my ranting. I'm probably loading problems on people. I know how you feel about your boyfriend. I had to spend a whole month away from my current girlfriend a while back, it was unbearable.

Talk to your boyfriend about it. What your true feelings are, and what's bugging you. Do you have to go to Intership?

Yep, I have to. It's 4 hours traveling, and they gave me free days on pretty stupid days.

I asked if I could stay in my own province, but they didn't agreed with that. So they basically put me and that girl there.

In the beginning it we got excited and it seemed fun. But that day that we leave is getting closer and closer.

I plan on talking about it with my boyfriend. But I just can't find the right words. I mean, I'm scared and afraid to miss my boyfriend, but I don't know what exactly scares me so much. And how he sees it when I'm gone.

I know what you mean with those so called sheep. We have a lot of those at college here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 am
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

Yep, I have to. It's 4 hours traveling, and they gave me free days on pretty stupid days.

I asked if I could stay in my own province, but they didn't agreed with that. So they basically put me and that girl there.

In the beginning it we got excited and it seemed fun. But that day that we leave is getting closer and closer.

I plan on talking about it with my boyfriend. But I just can't find the right words. I mean, I'm scared and afraid to miss my boyfriend, but I don't know what exactly scares me so much. And how he sees it when I'm gone.

I know what you mean with those so called sheep. We have a lot of those at college here.

That sucks.

If you can't find the right words, show him this thread or print off the words. It can be scary. I understand you there.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:13 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

That sucks.

If you can't find the right words, show him this thread or print off the words. It can be scary. I understand you there.

I'm planning to talk to him about it tonight. He's free from work early, and we both have some time off. So I'm just going to give it a try.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:01 pm
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

That sucks.

I'm planning to talk to him about it tonight. He's free from work early, and we both have some time off. So I'm just going to give it a try.

Good luck with that.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games