Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Thinking of having another tournament, interested? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should there be another tournament?
  Hell yes! And I'm going to win it!!
  Naw, there just aren't that many racers out there anymore..
View Results

KitsunEva

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 pm
Racer D
Shikon Yokai
SlNlSTER
So it was a scam for money after all? And the funny thing is Gaia promoted it by making it the spotlight thread. Goes to show we should only truly trust veteran racers of our community.

Unfortunately, I believe it was a scam and I'm not sure if it is too soon to be reported because we never know what could have happened to the host. In my opinion, I think that as soon as he had the participants' money, he left to another account seeing as he removed any and all valuable items from his avatar.

U know what scam or not I actually been working on a plan on how we can use this tour our advantage! We could use this as our commercial! PROMOTIONS!
i was thinking the same! but if we make a gaia-wide tourney, we''d have to work as a team to put it together...no one person can take on all that...it's too much...

we'd also have to organize it very, but i mean VERY well...

but it should be fun };D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm
KitsunEva
Racer D
Shikon Yokai
SlNlSTER
So it was a scam for money after all? And the funny thing is Gaia promoted it by making it the spotlight thread. Goes to show we should only truly trust veteran racers of our community.

Unfortunately, I believe it was a scam and I'm not sure if it is too soon to be reported because we never know what could have happened to the host. In my opinion, I think that as soon as he had the participants' money, he left to another account seeing as he removed any and all valuable items from his avatar.

U know what scam or not I actually been working on a plan on how we can use this tour our advantage! We could use this as our commercial! PROMOTIONS!
i was thinking the same! but if we make a gaia-wide tourney, we''d have to work as a team to put it together...no one person can take on all that...it's too much...

we'd also have to organize it very, but i mean VERY well...

but it should be fun };D

U bet this is a racing community everyone should have a voice in the idea. mrgreen  

Racer D
Crew

nfsbman

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 pm
im intrested in a torny so lets see what happens whats the date and ill see if i culd be online to race  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:48 am
nfsbman
im intrested in a torny so lets see what happens whats the date and ill see if i culd be online to race
The date is tentative, most likely sometime in mid to late march. Should be spring break for a lot of people. We'll see.  

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Racer D
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 am
BluDragon35
nfsbman
The date is tentative, most likely sometime in mid to late march. Should be spring break for a lot of people. We'll see.

sounds like a plan!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm
yeah sounds like a plan  

nfsbman

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shikon Yokai

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 pm
Very well then, I look forward to seeing what becomes of the tournament in the future.

The Dragon Cup

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff