Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply Kingdom of Chatterboxia!
OK. It's just hard to be active here.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuu kyuu kachuu
  WHERE ARE YOU?
View Results

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:45 pm
It really is.

Members can't bring it back to life just like that especially when the leaders don't exactly stick around if at all show up.

There are other guilds, but I'd rather stay in this one because I had a couple of friends help this place flourish before I joined. So it's kind of a sentimental thing, but I don't see them on Gaia so switching wouldn't hurt so much----but I seriously would like to stay.

It's only been like 3 people in here for the past how long?

It's not a rant or anything it's just that I keep getting announcements on inactivity of the guild---nothing is really giving incentive for the members to stay or even post. It's just "don't forget the guild", well it's not like the guild is remembering it's members anytime soon.

None of the threads besides 3 are official and recent. As in actually posted in by crew member.

So it's like if the crew isn't here why should the other members.

Like I said, it's not a rant, just a jumble of observations and thrown together into a topic.

It would be nice to see activity, but it's not going to pop up out of nowhere because it's been announced that that is what it needs.
There would be no one hungry in the world because that gets announced, like, daily.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 pm
I'm one of the old mods that helped this place out in the beginning. My alt was Kangaroo stu. (can't figure out how to get back into it)

If anyone can give this account modship I can start cleaning up the forums and reorganizing everything. I also would need to be in touch with people that are willing to bring this place back up on it's feet.

PM me so we can get into contact. If there are users still willing to learn to draw and get better I'd like to help out.  

Bassken Lake Monster
Vice Captain

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:55 pm
Currently only "Ants In Your Pants" seems to be the only one of the current mods still roaming around in here---she will probably help you there---but she only has Vice Captain-ship. The Current Captain still logs into Gaia, so transfer of status can't take place automatically.

I would LOVE to see this place get back up on it's feet, but it's too bad I got here too late---Meiko hasn't logged in in a while . _.

I can PM "Ants In Your Pants"and maybe see if the Captain, "Kiyo_Michan" will grant you mod-ness, but if you are "Kangaroo stu"----it's probably best if you PMed them xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:58 pm
sent pms to both of them

in the meantime I'll try to figure out how to get back into my old account. sweatdrop  

Bassken Lake Monster
Vice Captain

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 pm
Good luck!

I nearly asked whether you remembered the tethering email account for it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 pm
I took a lucky guess and got it.... ;D  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:09 pm
Fantastic! Congratulations on that xD <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:17 am
I'm awful, I know... emo

It's all fandom's fault... mmm scapegoat.  

Kiyo_Michan
Captain

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:41 am
*crumples up prior posts*

xD It's all good now---you are here and things are going back on track! It's simply fantastic heart

Had Bassken Monster not come back I was going to PM you to come back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 am
I'm gonna try and be more active as well. ^-^  

Psychopompic Rabbits

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 pm
YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED!!!!

jk, love you guys. thanks for coming back.

i admit i evenfell inactive for awhile...i find it funny that everytime i go inactive its around the same time Zen goes inactive... -3-

anyways, yeah, welcome back guys.

Kingdom of Chatterboxia!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff