Reply Zombies. Seriously.
I think I'm insane.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maelthra Reloaded

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:35 am
Every time I'm sitting in the garage working on my truck, it comes to the time where I start drinking the beers in the cooler under the work bench and some crazy zombie killin' machine ideas come out.

I don't think I'd run away except for long enough to get the weapons I want then I'd go ahead to kill all the zombies I find to n** this little apocalypse before it begins. I've got contingencies upon plans upon why the hell did I think of that.

Am I alone?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:31 am
I spend 9 hours a day, 5 days a week at wal-mart. I've got the entire building layout memorized, a primary plan, as well as 2 backup plans. You're not alone.  

Sergei Simonov

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:18 pm
I work in a fire station. Half our firefighters are certified EMTs. I often wonder how much use a suitcase full of morphine would be in the apocalypse, and whether or not it's worth my time to grab a halligan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:40 pm
Fresnel
I work in a fire station. Half our firefighters are certified EMTs. I often wonder how much use a suitcase full of morphine would be in the apocalypse, and whether or not it's worth my time to grab a halligan.
Speaking of the halligan I haven't seen Shrantic in forever. If the morphine and halligan are easily obtainable grab them.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 am
Sergei Simonov
I spend 9 hours a day, 5 days a week at wal-mart. I've got the entire building layout memorized, a primary plan, as well as 2 backup plans. You're not alone.
well im down for this plan. I work at wally world so all i gotta do is grab some rounds and sneak on over to retrieve my glockenspiel.

or just start CC'ing  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:57 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Sergei Simonov
well im down for this plan. I work at wally world so all i gotta do is grab some rounds and sneak on over to retrieve my glockenspiel.

or just start CC'ing

Toss some of the weights through the gun cabinet in sporting goods, grab the AR, and try my damndest to get the trigger guard off lol.  

Sergei Simonov

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:49 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Speaking of the halligan I haven't seen Shrantic in forever. If the morphine and halligan are easily obtainable grab them.
I haven't either, but his name changed back to Shrantic again, so he's on. And he's still around Facebook, so I know he's alive at least.

Dunno exactly where the morphine is, but it shouldn't be hard to find. And while I've never SEEN a halligan, I would suppose we have them. I've also never seen an axe or the jaws of life either, but I know we have those, so...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:25 am
You're not alone. You've just been hanging around this guild for too long.  

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

Zombies. Seriously.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces