Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply Drawing a Day Guild
Pain's Art :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2Bpencil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:50 pm
Posting my art for your critique. heart

Acryilc 1

Acrylic 2

Watercolor 1

Watercolor 2

Color pencil 1  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:53 am
For Accrylic one, the description matches mine. I like this one. I really do---you have such a beautiful color palette going on and man, I just really love this piece.
It is supposed to look like transition from light to night? OR is that just heavy rainclouds?

Acrylic 2 is definitely a nice piece too---it definitely feels scared. Is that what you tried to capture? UHM. The combs added such a nice fuzzy texture to the clothing---fantastic.

Water color 1 looks beautiful and congrats it got sold---a very nice piece to have.

Water color 2 (you put the wrong URL for this one) this piece looks so serene despite the ominous sulhouette of the setting/rising sun.
Very warm.

Color Pencil 1-----BBIIRRRDDD. The feathers are so nicely hatched, but as it may be the focal point maybe a background for another animal piece?
Still looks nice, but I think it only looks weird because there is so much close up features that you may not entirely be familiar with just yet.

Overall nice works. 3nodding  

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

Psychopompic Rabbits

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 pm
I just became a fan. eek Gorgeous work! I especially like the second Acrylic piece.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm
Thanks for the feedback folks! heart
I fixed the link for watercolor 2 as well thanks for spotting that.
As for whats going on in the sky in Acrylic 1, I don't actually know. sweatdrop
I'll have more up later so stay tuned!  

2Bpencil

Bassken Lake Monster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:04 am
Ditto, I love acrylic 2

Watercolor 1 : What was it that you were trying that was new? biggrin I'm glad it sold! Congrats <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm
Bassken Lake Monster
Ditto, I love acrylic 2

Watercolor 1 : What was it that you were trying that was new? biggrin I'm glad it sold! Congrats <3

Well usually when I do sunsets and such I wet the paper first and then put the paint on and move it around till I'm happy with it. But in Watercolor 1 I added the color to the sky first and then put the water on where I wanted it to spread.  

2Bpencil

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:21 am
For some reason it won't show me sad  
Drawing a Day Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out