Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:51 am
User Image

Since getting the parts to the AR-7 the weather has been too shitty for shooting it. Yesterday we get some nice weather in the afternoon but I had to drive my blind friend to his girlfriends house. By the time I got home it was too dark. Now the weather has turned to s**t again. burning_eyes

So while I wait post ideas for targets for me to shoot. I've got a bunch of boring targets printed up already and I want some fun ones. Post links to pictures and what not.

For fun I've got a gallon of ice I'll see how far hollow points can penetrate. They actually penetrated pretty far in my luger for a .22 hp. I've also got a 2 liter bottle filled with water, yeast, and sugar so that the CO2 the yeast produces will pressurize the bottle. I also added some food coloring so it looks like that green slime they used to use on nickelodeon. When the bottle ruptures green foam should spray everywhere. I'm thinking of making another one without food coloring so white foam comes out instead.. If I do I'll tape a full body picture of Ron Jeremy to the bottle then shoot him in the groin so he erupts in an epic money shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 pm
Good choice. I like that movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 pm
One I made:
User Image  

Man of the Demoneye

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Placing this here for now so I can save ink and print it on the toner printer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Thumbnail'd.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 pm
So I got to do some shooting. I only unloaded about 50 rounds then stopped.

When I hit the green bottle I expected it to spray foam and water everywhere. Instead it exploded. The bottle was louder than the rifle!

My grandpa got off a few rounds hitting the white bottle and that one sprayed instead so I guess it had less pressure. It was pretty bright out so I couldn't see the red dot very well.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games