Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Is it just me or

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 am
i think videogames, movies, education, certain things to be learned, social interactions, many other things are all like a maze made out of crystal(s) that block certain light spectrums compared to others, have vairying densities, etc.

i am pondering on how to be immortal and i get alot of ideas sometimes but one decent idea was to make a specific maze like that out of a type of visualizing from reading books.

sure we all imagine stuff differently so the mazes (3-dimensional) would vairy based on person and such but overall there are constants in the 'maze'

i think perhaps i would write a book that heals rejuvenatees acts like a therapist expands conciousness etc through something like this.

but then i also wonder, if theres a certain path or pattern we could imprint on ourselves for immortality, at least age-related immortality and id like to hear any ideas you've had concerning ANYthing related to this in any way or random ideas you have are especially welcome, preferably the first thoughts in your mind.

and i think axioms (a belief thats being believed to see how accurate it is sorta) are like these mazes so i also believe axioms and magic are interelated

since i think magic would be like the result of the axiom. and the mazes can be interconnected with other mazes or have minimazes in them consist of dark matter or can change over time in many aspects etc. (although i would assume there would be always one part of it static in some fashion)

and of course they are symbolic mazes.

thoughts?
and yeah im sorta new to magic and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 pm
I've read it for 3 times already, and I still don't get it.  

pompoennetje

zabazor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:57 pm
Dianda Panda

Same boat. You do know magic can not break the laws of physics. Eternal life on this earthly plane is impossible, since everything that lives must die. It would disrupt the balance, and cause all sorts of havoc.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:59 pm
Dianda Panda
Good, I'm not alone.  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:16 pm
oOGarrettOo
Dianda Panda
Good, I'm not alone.
well the maze thing is symbolic,

like how our brain goes through a decision before doing an action, before the action is arrived at u could say it went through a maze to do the action, but then the action would have its own pattern to it, which mazes can have.

but anyways do you see the correlation to magic and axioms at least? well what i see of magic and axioms i can relate different people have different definitions i suppose.. but

what i mean is with sigils at least, magic has a certain pattern u imprint on the paper whether its visible or not, which would be like a maze but also like a gear, and when the sigil is charged its like the gear starts to hold energy, and when the sigil is destroyed is when the gears energy finally lets lose and starts spinning basically,

but i also relate it to a maze because i think peopel can and have been doign magic without even being aware of it, and i think peoples actions that are concious pass through a maze of thought first impeding the magic where if u were in trance it wouldnt go through the maze and be more pure basically.

and axioms are also like mazes since they are beliefs that are tested basically to see hwo true they hold for us, so its like we go through the maze of the axiom we have and when we go through it something could happen, which reminds me of magic if its predictable,

so i think perhaps axioms and magic are related and id like to hear thoughts on that  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:06 pm
Nope. I still can't parse this. Sorry.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:10 pm
I don't see why they'd be connected because they share a vague similarity (which I dispute anyway). That's like saying bats and pterosaurs are connected because they can both fly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:15 am
So you see life paths as mazes? That is what I am getting the first sentence.

Interesting.  

Lyke Damn Thats Hawt

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 am
I'm not understanding this either. But one thing I can say, is the brain isn't really a maze. There are specific instructions that do specific things. There is nothing maze-like about it. Maybe the way neurons are laid out, but it's not a maze that the pulses go through.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm
Lyke Damn Thats Hawt

Interesting.
sort of, i think everything has been through a maze, can create mazes for others, or act like one, sort of in a symbolic way i guess. but i think the same of crystals sorta cuz crystals, there can be infinite variety sorta. and i think our circumstances act like a maze too for example, our environment. and actions and things all have patterns i think, so i can relate it to the path of a maze rather than the maze, is what our actions are based on our past mazes etc

basically im trying to find out if theres a way i can expand this idea or if someone can point out something to change about it or anything.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 pm
like making a sigil and having a random person charge it them walking through the sigils maze would charge it and when it gets destroyed it it releases the energy in the walls of the maze is how it can relate to sigils i suppose.

if i didnt word that wierd XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 pm
Change the entire thing. Throw it away. Your maze idea is a maze in itself, created to confuse you and everyone around you. Discard it at once.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:46 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Change the entire thing. Throw it away. Your maze idea is a maze in itself, created to confuse you and everyone around you. Discard it at once.
well i think its useful for fictional writing at best XD i just liked to compare things lol but yeah i see yur point  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 pm
Eccentric Kei
Lyke Damn Thats Hawt

Interesting.
sort of, i think everything has been through a maze, can create mazes for others, or act like one, sort of in a symbolic way i guess. but i think the same of crystals sorta cuz crystals, there can be infinite variety sorta. and i think our circumstances act like a maze too for example, our environment. and actions and things all have patterns i think, so i can relate it to the path of a maze rather than the maze, is what our actions are based on our past mazes etc

basically im trying to find out if theres a way i can expand this idea or if someone can point out something to change about it or anything.

Yeah basically turn maze into path and I understand what you are saying.  

Lyke Damn Thats Hawt

7,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games