Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:57 pm
August 6, 2015
Hear ye, hear ye! This year there will be no breytast vindar. Find out why!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:33 pm
August 15, 2015
Due to people having lives and such, there has been an amendment made to the breeding rules. Proof that a cert has been posted for will be accepted in lieu of a pride cert. The SB should still be included in its owner's Owner List post, however, with the most up-to-date image. Thank you.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:20 am
September 8, 2015
The warlord's tournament has its winners. See the results of the battles here!

Additionally, since the member list is no longer something I am maintaining, it is no longer necessary to post a Stormborn's new cert in the Ranks/Rank Changes thread. Simply update your member list post with the most current cert. (That said, it is still required to post in the thread to let me know of your intention to have a Stormborn change ranks).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:34 am
November 24, 2015
Following some very relevant questions regarding the numbers of limited-number ranks (priestesses and lawspeakers) and who actually holds these ranks, I have decided to return to maintaining a member list in a limited capacity in the new year.

What does this mean?

I will be opening up a thread for everyone to post in with a form which will require a list of all their current Stormborn by rank. From these I will compile a "master" member list which I will maintain. Anyone who does not post by the cut-off date (which will probably be between Christmas and New Year's Eve) will have any limited-rank Stormborn demoted to freeborn status until they perform the IC/OOC requirements for that rank.

Late-posted Stormborn, or Stormborn whose owners have gone inactive and so aren't posted will be added to the list after the people who actually posted for their ranks have been added. Those which are posted late may be restored to any limited-rank positions they held, but you'll have to speak to Fey. People who have gone inactive will be added after late posters and their Stormborn will be listed in grey to indicate that their ranks are unconfirmed. Unconfirmed Stormborn may not breed.

You will still be asked to maintain your own member post in the current thread, and to post in the Ranks/Rank Changes thread when a Stormborn changes ranks as well as in the Joining thread when a new litter is born so that I can keep my master member list up-to-date. After January 1st, 2016 I will not hunt down new litters or new ranks. It is your responsibility to post these in the appropriate threads. If your lion is not on that list they will not be approved for breedings, although currently-approved breedings will be grandfathered in until the cut-off date.

I'm not doing this to be mean. Truly.

The Stormborn have been around for several years now, and they've grown pretty large, and I want to make sure that the people with lions holding limited-number ranks are actually present and participating, or else let others who are present and participating have a shot at them. I also want to have an accurate accounting of these ranks and the people who hold them, as there are already discrepancies thanks to a few instances of breytast vindar over the years.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have questions, you know who to talk to.

tl;dr: Fey is going back to maintaining a member list, and if you don't post your Stormborn for inclusion once the thread goes up, they can't breed as of January 1st.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 am
November 28, 2015
The member list update thread is live, and you can find it here. You must have your posts in by December 27th in order to be allowed to keep your limited-rank Stormborn in that rank and to breed in the new year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:10 am
December 28, 2015
The time to post your limited-rank Stormborn here has passed. Henceforth, any unposted priestesses and lawspeakers are officially considered freeborn once more and must complete the required RPs to regain their former status.

Any Stormborn who are not posted in that thread by the new year will be ineligible to breed in 2016, so get your posts in, even if you don't have priestesses or lawspeakers.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:57 am
January 2, 2016
If you will take a look at the Ranks and Rank Changes thread you will notice there have been a few changes made to the ranks post. Notably, it's divided into sections: certed and uncerted ranks. Please take a look at those uncerted ranks. If you have any questions about them, or thoughts about a better way to apportion them (or just thoughts about them in general), please speak up in the OOC Discussion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
January 8, 2016
I (Fey) screwed up. Breedings that were already approved prior to the 2016 rule change are still good to go. I apologize to any- and everyone this inconvenienced. Mea culpa.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:27 am
January 16, 2016
Just a heads-up that some of the threads you usually see at the top of the subforum may be...elsewhere at the moment. I did a dumb and edited their first posts and now they're no longer special. It won't be like this forever!

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff