Reply Adult Furries Guild
Well....this is gonna sound nasty but.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 pm
The general rule is that if it doesn't go away in a few days you go see a doctor. There's no need to see a doctor every single time you see something weird on your body. You might need to if you're randomly noticing something and it probably was there for a while, but otherwise there's no need.

I've had cysts down there before. They're rare and they do reoccur (as in I get one about once a year, maybe less frequently). They go away within a week and I'm pretty sure I know what causes them to happen in the first place.

Self diagnosis is a good thing when handled logically. Otherwise you''re self diagnosing cancerpes every time you run to the doctor.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:37 pm
DarkWolfLove
I didn't say it was herpes, I was giving you an example to prove your point wrong.
It can be anything, but just because it "went away on its own" doesn't mean it's not important.
Or gone for that matter.
Okay, but how the ******** could I get something? Still wtf?

I mean I heard about air bubbles from people masturbating too much and squeezing themselves too hard but if it were that there wouldn't have been a spot that looked far from air bubbly on it.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:38 pm
Garek Maxwell
XxTwisted_Desire_PantsuxX
And lol, fabulous as in super mega flaming gay? biggrin
Well your avatar sure looks flaming.

I'm trying to be an anime! crying
But thanks, I like having fun with my avatar regardless of the gender portrayed. razz

DarkWolfLove
It can be anything, but just because it "went away on its own" doesn't mean it's not important.
Or gone for that matter.

Cysts are pretty benign though. It's good to be concerned and keep on top of something in case it's more than a cyst. People get them down there all the time, so just keep watch and if it doesn't go away in a week or two then it should be looked at. 3nodding

... Not that this advice matters anymore. razz
Okay, o 3o

lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:42 pm
DarkWolfLove
Self-diagnosed cysts can turn out to be something else though when actually seen by a doctor.

I'm no doctor, nor can I actually tell what it is without a better description or picture (which I DO NOT want to see).
My only point was that this condition should not be shrugged off simply because it "went away on its own," especially if it's recurring.
It's completely gone now, so I doubt it, but if it comes back then I might see a doctor, however if they have to do any surgery I will seriously ******** die. gonk

If I have surgery down there I want it to be a sex change ONLY damn it.
scream gonk crying  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers